Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schuby. Did the city send a medic out to examine you or were they only concerned about the tree? :floorlaugh: How about a mechanic for your car? Guess you were lucky they did not charge you with DUI.

I am now officially worried about this verdict. :scared:

No, no medic. They towed the car to the city impound lot. I was amazed too that she didn't arrest me. She put me in the back of her car for a while but I was so out of it I don't know what she was doing all that time. I assumed I was being arrested. My boyfriend says she probably thought I was hurt and didn't want to deal with having to hold me in the hospital. I say the donut shop was about to close and she didn't have time to take me "downtown."

I am very blessed to have a hubby who does 99% of the cooking (I do the baking).
Early in our marriage he said one day "I like to cook and it helps me unwind after work. Would you mind if I cooked our dinners?"
Instead of saying "uhhhh.... NO!"
I said "Of course honey, it is great for you to have a way to de-stress after work."
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
BWHAHAHA! My mama didn't raise no dummy! :floorlaugh:

PS total icing on the cake? He is a GREAT cook!

NPH is cooking dinner right now :D

He thought I looked tired :blushing:

Anybody else ready for a drink?

uploadfromtaptalk1367964557786.jpg

Bloody Marys all around!

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Peterson killed his pregnant nice wife while he had an affair. This is apples and oranges.

BBM - By all accounts, with the exception of the lying, murdering, torturing defendant, Travis Alexander was a VERY NICE guy!!

I shall say no more, I want to be here for the verdict.

I got the pocket hose :blushing:

I wanna know what trans vaginal mesh does AND if I ever need it.. What am I supposed to use instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I was more offended by the senseless, premeditated slaughter of a human being--but I'm weird like that.

Yeah it works that way for me too! I'm weird as you! No reason to slaughter and the Spider-Man underwear were her words and we all know how honest Jodie is! Naw Jodie wouldn't lie:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OT - Has anyone got the pocket hose or the aqua rug yet???

I needed that laugh! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My neighbor has a pocket hose, and when you are spraying, the hose shrinks and isn't very powerful. I was disappointed to hear that, since I really wanted one. I don't want a drizzlier, though!

Where is Rose?? :scared:

I'm here AngelWings! I don't have much to say. I'm definitely in a pensive mood. I know these jurors are doing their duties but it is just very, very hard to wait like this. My heart hurts for Travis' family. They were optimistic last night, as per KCL, so I pray that they keep their hopes up till the verdict is reached.

I'm not going to expect a verdict today or on a specific day anymore. I'm just going to wait...

SOS all of a sudden I''m geting reply in my email to every reply on this thread.. Help! I just want a there's a verdict email. How do I stop it?:scared:

Lololololololol!
Pet or no Pet I vision her walking into your home - discussing choice of wall colors - saying things such as "get this, I am standing in the kitchen and I can open a cabinet." She finds her way to your bathroom where she says, "now try to stab me 30 times - how do you think Arias was holding that cold piece of steel or as I like to call it an alloy of iron, carbon, and other elements." Then she tries to get you to do a handstand similar to Arias' interrogation handstand - she runs into your bedroom rips your bedding off of your bed, grabs some towels - throws them all in the washer saying "now remember when Arias was doing this these items were covered in blood."

The whole time you are on national TV known as the websleuther that got "Janed."

She won't leave until you show her exactly how you type out your comments on websleuths.

That's how I'm seeing it. Evidence is overwhelming, she admitted killing him, the defense experts were completely discredited on every important point.

This isn't "12 Angry Men", it's pretty open and close. I hope they thoroughly understand all of the instructions.
Not one single mention of abuse or pedophilia to anyone or to her precious journal.

And her own attorney changed the charge @ the 11.5 hour when the linebacker chase/closet story wouldn't fit anymore.

How would anyone get past all of the lies and believe her? The only thing I can think of would be someone who could relate to her modus operandi, sympathy for being scorned by a boyfriend.

Is this the first smoke break that the jury has taken today? Maybe no one reported on earlier breaks (besides lunch recess).

No verdict today -- it's too close to the end of the day. Considering the judge will need an hour to get the parties together, I'm really doubting we'll hear anything today.

:scared:

MOO

Mel

[/I]

I think you're right. We're not going to get a verdict today. I thought it would be Thursday afternoon but hoped it would be a lot soon.

Since you admit to having done that too ... I feel so much less evil. I used to lean over and whisper into my son's little ear ....You're on, sweetheart....

:floorlaugh: I'm sure we're not the only ones!

We didn't take him to a restaurant very often because it was really unfair to expect him to sit quietly. This kid learned to climb out of his crib at 9 months (before he could walk), could unscrew the top off a jar at 15 months, and could open the front door at 18 months. He could undo the deadbolt, too. We raised the chain to the very top of the door, but he just dragged a chair over and undid it. At 18 months. He's a wonderful person now, and you would never know if you met him today, but he was hell on wheels as a child.

I took him to friend's house (once) and she swore up and down her house was completely childproofed. He pretty well demolished it within an hour. It was the climbing on top of the upright piano that finally convinced her maybe we shouldn't stay any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax