Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on that jury feels they have reasonable doubt. That's the only explanation.

Sure, unless of course they are just taking their time and shoring it all up so they can give her the death penalty.

I had a coworker who took an Ambien, and left her apt in pajamas to go buy ice cream and came home and ate it. She was in shock when her husband asked her about it, because she just ignored him and ate the ice cream. The kicker is, she lived right off Times Square in Manhattan. I can't imagine sleep walking there. LOL.

Lol, no you don't! I took Ambien ONE TIME. I slept. And then I sleep-drove. I woke up with a cop knocking on my driver's side window, a deployed air bag, a knot on my head and a tree in my car. I was fine, car was totaled, she drove me home, I flushed the bottle down the toilet. A month later I got a bill from the city for the expense of sending an arborist out to examine the tree, lol.

Maybe they are hung up on the 'Felony' part of murder 1. I think I would be. It was kind of hard to understand for me. jmo

I thought JM made it clear in his closing they did not have to find both felony and premeditated. It could be 10 premed and 2 felony or all premed, or all felony. Any combo.

I bet the jurors are reading aloud to each other from Jodi's journals in funny voices.
That's what I'd be doing.

they should have the girl from nancy grace read the journals.

I know this is 100% Off Topic but since we are all here wasting time until the Verdict drops...I thought I would let people know what a sad week this has already been...now coupled with the stress of worrying about Travis getting the Justice he deserves...I'm pushing the limits of my strength and hope in mankind.

(Mods, I'm sorry is this isn't allowed but I needed to release this and if it's NOT ok, then please remove.)

2 days ago, one of my best friends from High School lost her daughter Katie. Katie was only 8 years old and had been fighting for her life from a terrible disease called Neuroblastoma, a rare childhood cancer. Katie Bug lost her fight in her Mother's Arms the day before yesterday and this child inspired thousands of folks around our community and even further with her determination to beat that disease. Unfortunately, her little body just could no longer make that brave fight. I wanted to tell you all about Katie because she was just such an amazing little girl. If you all get a chance, please give some positive thoughts and vibrations for her Mother Terry and if you want to read about Katie, here is a link for you to do just that.

www.wthr.com/story/22186763/daleville-mourns-loss-of-young-cancer-patient[/url]

So this has been a very trying week so far for me...I am trying to keep everything in perspective and stay positive; but this waiting....this waiting is really upsetting me and I cannot imagine what Travis's poor family is having to deal with emotionally. It's heart breaking. Can we all just send some love tonight to those that are in pain and need positive thoughts and hope! Thanks for letting me vent! Peace!

http://ws.gcion.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/...NS01&ArtNo=312130008&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0
Travis will take care of her. :heartbeat:

I must say I find what Mikee Daniels said about JA attracting those just like towards her and in favour of her is so, so true. That's all I'm going to say.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

A juror sneezed.. apparently it could be allergies there is a slight breeze in Phoenix today. But it could also be to perfume it's been reported someone was wearing Obsession today. The juror was reported to ask for pepper packet to sprinkle on their take out lunch perhaps that's what made the juror sneeze.. Keep it here folks.. We'll let you know what made the Juror sneeze after these messages from the pocket hose, AARP & teasers about tonight's line up..

BREAKING NEWS.. A juror sneezed .. Stay Tuned!
:floorlaugh:

PS just try'n to relieve tentions kinda class clown no offense y'all!:rockon:

I hope I don't get a penalty for writing this, but I feel the need.

Without calling anyone out, however, it is very obvious, there are trolls swirling in here today.

It's best to just ignore them.
They thrive on stirring the pot, and love it when they get any sort of a response.

All you are going to do is get your blood pressure rising by reading their drek and trying to rationalize with them.

Just put em on ignore and forget em.

Tomorrow is the ONLY day this week that I have things to do and places to go so of course the verdict will come tomorrow.

I hear you- I had rearranged last week- so I was off Thu, Fri, Mon Tue- a gamble, but if it's M1- it can come any day it wants.

I'm amazed by the fact that HLN people can still have such enthusiasm in saying the same thing over and over again as if it's brand new.

I followed all instructions, doesn't work for me. Pulled up a list of channels, too, and #websleuths is not one of them.

There should be a place to type in #websleuths as the channel and that should work!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

OT: You guys in the states get the best meds .. stuff we haven't even heard of. I want Amberen .. AND I WANT IT NOOOOOW!!!!

(whispers) Ambien. Stay away! That stuff will make you get up out of bed at night when you don't realize it and cause you to eat the frozen stuff inside the koolpac you put on an injured knee!

There are stories out there that are unfreakingbelievable!

After reading through this thread I think I'm the only one who feels she is going to get manslaughter. I think her attorney did a good job.

You are not the only one. I also think JA's defense team did the best that they could. This is the only trial I have watched. I am not Pro-Jodi or Pro-Travis Alexander. I did not know either of them.

The truth is no one can pick the length of time any jury is going to deliberate.

It took 10 days for the jury to bring back a guilty verdict in the David Westerfield case when he raped and murdered little Danielle Van Dam. The evidence was overwhelming. They not only found him guilty they sentenced him to death.

So it isn't an excuse..........it is reality.

IMO

Yeah, but Westerfield, like Scott Peterson, Rodney Alcala, and other monsters, will die in prison from old age rather than the DP because of the screwy prison system. I hope that Jodi will get to pay her debt to society in a lot quicker manner.

People can speculate all they want. The only ones who know what's going on is the jury themselves. They will decide in their own time. Just because we'd like a quick verdict, the jury doesn't have to comply.

We've poured over this case for months. We've seen and heard things the jury hasn't. We got to discuss, analyst, convict and fry JA. We haven't had to keep our mouths shut while this trial was going on. Now, it's the jury's time to pour over all the evidence, the pics, the testimony, everything and discuss it.

I say leave them be. Don't panic because it wasn't an immediate verdict. Let them do what they need to do. Just because it didn't take a day or two, doesn't mean they won't convict of M1.

BBM

I am definitely not in a panic. Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member