Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that Dior has been notified that Arias has been tracing their ads and offering same for sale. Apparently, Dior is not amused. Strong letter to follow! :drumroll:
Excellent! It totally shows how shallow she is; and what an Artist, she isn't.
She has to copy. She has no muse.

hehe

Reposting a link to the 911 call from when Travis' body was found, just FYI, and also to give upload credit to David Lohr...

Jodi Arias - Travis Alexander 911 Call - YouTube

This part of the call happens around 1:24...

911 Operator: "Has he been threatened by anyone recently?"
Female Friend: "YES HE HAS. He has an ex-girlfriend who's been following him and slashing his tires and things like that."
911 Operator: "Do you know the ex-girlfriend's name?"
Female Friend: "... Her name's Jodi."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wonder how often people are bullied into their vote by others.

I can imagine one juror being so anal, wanting to go through every detail carefully, but others getting frustrated since it seems so obvious. Probably many times when jurors have scrapped (verbally or physically) to come to a decision and be done with it.

BBM

While waiting to be a witness in a trial, there was another trial, w/ jury, brought back in to read their verdict.

The judge got the verdict, read it to himself, read it aloud & then asked the jury to stand. They had to all say it was their verdict together. They did. Then, after he told them to be seated, one lady senior citizen raised her hand & said, "What if I don't agree with the verdict you just read?"

:thud:

The judge looked around to the attorneys & clerks sitting in the witness "stall" with us and nearly fell off his chair.

Needless to say, they had to go back in & try again.

One thing HLN do really well .. they remember the victim :hug:

So help me god, I can't believe I just ordered my grandsons birthday presents from amazon with one day delivery so I don't have to drive an hour to get to a town where there is a toy store.

I am ready to peel a stick of butter like a banana and just start eating it.

do u know how many cases of cup of noodle I have fed my husband in the course of this trial?
:floorlaugh:

oh gods, help me lol

I am very blessed to have a hubby who does 99% of the cooking (I do the baking).
Early in our marriage he said one day "I like to cook and it helps me unwind after work. Would you mind if I cooked our dinners?"
Instead of saying "uhhhh.... NO!"
I said "Of course honey, it is great for you to have a way to de-stress after work."
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
BWHAHAHA! My mama didn't raise no dummy! :floorlaugh:

PS total icing on the cake? He is a GREAT cook!

Not trying to be a pessimist but as I see it, the jury only have to discuss premeditation and agree on that IF they all have agreed she intended to kill Travis. Otherwise, it would be over by now.

So they are not agreeing on M1, imo. There is no need to sift through all of JA's childhood, past bf's, her sex life, the Mormon faith, DV, hippocampus, or anything else once they agree that she intended to kill TA and she preplanned it. Am I thinking right? This is why I am worried...

They disagree on premeditation, I think.

:drumroll::drumroll: HLN CLOCK : 11:00 HOURS !

:please::please::please::please: don't go to 12 !

We seriously need a sarcasm font or special enclosures or something to signify sarcasm.

Of course, every thing I write would have to come in special enclosures. :D

High five :rockon:

What do we know that the jury doesn't?

Please cut and paste list - don't quote

old list

Glad I didn't miss anything with appointment. Hoping there is no hold out.

/pessimism on

I gotta admit I'm getting worried. I know, I know, it's a DP case, but it's not a case like the Scott Peterson case, where the jury had to fit the puzzle together - here we have a defendant who admitted to the killing and took pictures of it.

/off

Sorry.

And mumble things like "still hate me?" and giggle ominously.

Did she actually mumble that in one of her interviews? "Still hate me" ... I totally missed that. OMG!!!!!

Waiting on this verdict has left me with no motivation..

I marinated some steaks earlier, now Im going to put it off from grilling them out until tomorrow.

I've done that before. I put a big pot of chili on earlier, it's ready to eat at dinner time with zero effort from me later.

JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
fake pedo letters
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
-mumble things like "still hate me?" and giggle ominously.
-flipping her hair around and checking her make-up ... (Thanks DGC)
-JA Handstands
JA's parents tapes
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Chris Hughes stories
plea agreement with threat to trash Travis
JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
Some of JA's actions and her family's in court. We see close up because of the camera.s
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The HLN "drama"
JA spiderman t-shirt photo
Jailhouse fights ( Thank you S9)
JA potential fraud / tapping into Travis's bank account
JA previously on ticket to go to Cancun (not confirmed)
JA 'art'
Stealing pens in jail ... hiding pens in shampoo bottles ... unauthorized creams and lotions ... Thank you DGC
Sticking pencils in her shoe... (Thanks amberjul)
MS passing notes to JA's mom
JA's outside 'representative'
Dr D's laptop being stolen
911 call - Mimi and everyone else mentioning JA's name as person of suspicion
Cost of trial
ALV approaching Travis' sister
Whatever ALV was "taken to task" for in chambers

What is this list? I must have missed its explanation. A list of the trial's ridiculousness? Maybe we can add a title.

Can someone direct me to where I can find the jury description? Thanks in advance!

So help me god, I can't believe I just ordered my grandsons birthday presents from amazon with one day delivery so I don't have to drive an hour to get to a town where there is a toy store.

I am ready to peel a stick of butter like a banana and just start eating it.

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member