**Verdict Watch** 3-2-2012; deliberations started at 1016am

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there's inclement weather forcing me off the freeway, or some medical reason I cannot drive any further, or a miles long accident, I cannot imagine driving only 2.5 hrs of a 4 or 5 hr drive for a business meeting the next morning. That makes no sense to me. It's not like he was stuck in meetings all day and couldn't get out of town earlier. He could. He chose not to. He also chose to skip eating some Italian food brought by SS for a 40 to 45 min stop at CB on the way to his lodging. He could have indulged on the way back after his appointment or whenever he was coming back to Raleigh.

Having to wake up the next morning and then drive another 2 hrs or so for a sales call doesn't make sense since there were places to stay overnight right near the appointment.

But dontcha know, he wanted to use his Hilton Honors awards program because points that take forever to build were more important than being on time for a first appointment. Yet another flimsy excuse!

But dontcha know, he wanted to use his Hilton Honors awards program because points that take forever to build were more important than being on time for a first appointment. Yet another flimsy excuse!

There was another HI closer to his appointment.

But this Hampton Inn put him within striking distance of his house. He could drive back, commit a murder, and get back to the HI in time to collect his room receipt the next morning and take off. He did just that. However, he was late to his appointment, which probably would never have occurred had he stayed near his appointment.

Not sure about that. Its been documented that the trip from Raleigh to Duffield following JY's route was approximately 376 miles.

The only way JY runs out of gas before Duffield is if he gets less than 16.7 mpg average. Didn't some LE investigator testify that JY's FE got 20+ mpg?

Or at 20mpg, JY would have to drive an additional 74 miles to run through 22.5 gallons <- 22.5 gallons x 20 mpg = 450 miles per tank @ 20mpg

The defense included the 20 miles for being lost.....

So did LE take his suitcase that night??? I thought I read some where that LE didnt ask for the clothing he had on till a yr later....

There was another HI closer to his appointment.

But this Hampton Inn put him within striking distance of his house. He could drive back, commit a murder, and get back to the HI in time to collect his room receipt the next morning and take off. He did just that. However, he was late to his appointment, which probably would never have occurred had he stayed near his appointment.

Exactly!!!

A bathroom break? not a problem at all. Could be a juror or two are smokers as well. Also could be jurors who need to check in at home, at work, on child care, etc.

All of these things. And they may need to step away if things get heated as well. It's not uncommon for the jurors to follow the same break/lunch schedule that they've been on for 4 weeks now.

I think Wednesday...for some reason.

I really don't see it taking that long. I see late Monday. Unless their hung. And then I think Judge Stephens will send them back for however long it takes them to figure it out. I don't think he'll give up after 12 hours this time.

So did LE take his suitcase that night??? I thought I read some where that LE didnt ask for the clothing he had on till a yr later....

They took his suitcase that nite, but did not issue a s/warrant for the shirt until a year later.

:confused:

They impounded the entire Explorer, which included his suitcase that his momma said never left the vehicle when he got to Brevard. Inside the Explorer was also the suitcases of his mom, sister & bil. No sweater or shoes to be found that were on the CB video & HI photos.... hhhmmm....

I really don't see it taking that long. I see late Monday. Unless their hung. And then I think Judge Stephens will send them back for however long it takes them to figure it out. I don't think he'll give up after 12 hours this time.

and, what do you think , G 1, G 2nd, or NG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member