**Verdict Watch** 3-2-2012; deliberations started at 1016am

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. They must be in agony. I really can't imagine their pain.

Me neither. I really hope Linda didn't see the quick flip of the pic of Michelle by Collins yesterday. I'm sure she's probably seen those pics from time to time but having to be reminded has to be hell. Listening to the testimony is bad enough imo.

All of these things. And they may need to step away if things get heated as well. It's not uncommon for the jurors to follow the same break/lunch schedule that they've been on for 4 weeks now.

I'm just hoping there is not a dessert lady or a chick-fil-a meal in their future...

Waiting will make me crazy. Can you imagine being MY's family?

I would pay good money for a pill that would erase my interest in this case.

I don't cry often, but yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks. I cannot fathom what Meredith and Linda are going through. And Cassidy.

There must be justice. It is wrong to reward murderers for outsmarting the law.

P.S. I can wait as long as necessary for the jury to come to the right conclusion.

I turned off most of my thinking caps. Now, I just want to see how far off base I am.

I have emotionally distanced myself as well... after the CA verdict that is... (I seriously think I was in a slight bit of shock after that verdict :eek:)

I don't see a Verdict today.
They have lots of stuff to look out.

LOL unless they are like the Pinnellas 12 and they don't need to look at anything. Still frosts my behind every time I think about that waiting and that verdict. :maddening:

But wasnt the other one like 17 miles further?

Something like that, which would have added 40+ minutes to his roundtrip that night if it was that far from the HI in the case. That's a lot of time if you're going to murder your wife in the middle of the night. If you're trying to be on time for your appointment to make a good impression and have the client buy your product, you stay close to the appointment so you aren't late or don't miss it due to any unforeseen events like an accident on the highway causing delays, bad weather causing delays, your auto breaking down, etc...

I was a Sales Manager for many, many, many years... my reps stayed within a 3-5 mile radius of wherever their appointment was. I have fired many for missed appointments, late shows, etc... the customer is first, period.

Oh goody, the foreperson is female.
I need to put a face in the #8 seat.

Anybody know the box configuration and how numbered?

I would pay good money for a pill that would erase my interest in this case.

I don't cry often, but yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks. I cannot fathom what Meredith and Linda are going through. And Cassidy.

There must be justice. It is wrong to reward murderers for outsmarting the law.

So would I Boodles. Laci Peterson, Caylee, the Entwistle Case...are still very fresh in my mind. I follow quite a few cases but always latch on to one with particular interest. Michelle's case has been over 5 years of discussion for a lot of us here on WS. This case has been rough for all imo. I have no idea how her family deals with the pain and comes through so gracefully. MF is an incredible person...LF as well. I can't help but wonder how Cassidy is dealing with all of this.

Im thinking theyve got this!! Justice WILL prevail this time you guys!!

( I hope, ugh )

I really don't see it taking that long. I see late Monday. Unless their hung. And then I think Judge Stephens will send them back for however long it takes them to figure it out. I don't think he'll give up after 12 hours this time.

Do you think the Anthony verdict would have any effect on a Raleigh jury? If i were on the jury I would be concerned about coming back too soon regardless of the verdict. Maybe the average person in Raleigh isn't aware of the flack they got for not deliberating.

Something like that, which would have added 40+ minutes to his roundtrip that night if it was that far from the HI in the case. That's a lot of time if you're going to murder your wife in the middle of the night. If you're trying to be on time for your appointment to make a good impression and have the client buy your product, you stay close to the appointment so you aren't late or don't miss it due to any unforeseen events like an accident on the highway causing delays, bad weather causing delays, your auto breaking down, etc...

I was a Sales Manager for many, many, many years... my reps stayed within a 3-5 mile radius of wherever their appointment was. I have fired many for missed appointments, late shows, etc... the customer is first, period.

And it's his first sales call for this company, which he has just joined. Thirty-five minutes late. That's insane. No one does that if they care about keeping their job.

Which just shows that JYs priority in life was to kill Michelle. Who needs a job when you expect to collect $4M? After all, he was at the Hampton Inn in Hillsville sleeping. He thought this would be a slam dunk.

I have emotionally distanced myself as well... after the CA verdict that is... (I seriously think I was in a slight bit of shock after that verdict :eek:)

That's exactly how I feel too nurse! Oh well, it's in the hands of the jury now...

thank you Cammy (so last time a man.. and also quite a few more men on the jury the last time as well)

good morning to you too!

This is going to be totally not PC and very sexist but I am hoping that with this many women on the jury that their maternal instincts will kick in and they will fight for a guilty verdict. Sorry to all the guys out there but I just think this case will hit in a woman's heart and soul, especially the mothers who may be on the jury. Please don't beat me up, it's just my personal opinion only.

When my son had his Pass In Review (graduation, basically) from Navy Bootcamp at Great Lakes Naval Base, we stayed at the Springhill Suites from Thursday-Monday morning, and then checked into an indoor waterpark hotel from Monday-Wednesday. Come Monday morning we check out and we get as far as downtown Chicago to sight-see since our new Sailor had to be back at base during the day when I realize my daughter had left her brand new battery charger for her panoramic camera still plugged in at the desk in the room. I called the hotel and told them to keep an eye out for it and I'd pick it up later in the day when we came back that way.

When I got there that night the hotel manager let me go through the lost & found... the things in the lost & found were pretty typical... camera chargers, phone chargers, laptop cords, phones, pillows, stuffed animals, kid toys and things like that. Except for one bra, there was not one article of clothing in that entire closet. I'm not saying people don't leave things like clothing behind from time to time, I just think in this particular case it just didn't happen. Those clothes were tossed somewhere and are rotting away in a landfill.

Has it occurred to you that people might retrieve left behind articles of clothing just as you retrieved an item?

Dropped in to check on the jury. I see that I'm not the only one on pins and needles waiting for a verdict. A female jury foreperson, I have hope that justice will prevail.

Has it occurred to you that people might retrieve left behind articles of clothing just as you retrieved an item?

Would they say they did and have evidence of it?

and, what do you think , G 1, G 2nd, or NG?

I doubt this jury comes back with 2nd. I really do doubt it.

My gut tells me Guilty of 1st. But then again, my gut told me NG for Cooper. So, we'll see how good I am about predictions this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499