verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get discouraged. The Scott Peterson jury took seven days. This may just be a very thorough jury, which is a good thing!

Positive thoughts attract positive results. :)

Sorry to quote myself but I feel stupid. I posted before I read and caught up, therefore saying the same damb thing that 50 other people said before me. Sawwy! :blushing:

I think it would be creepy if he said it to a child. He didn't ... he said it to a well-seasoned grown woman.

Also, I think Travis wasn't really good at dirty talk. He sounded to me like he hadn't had much practice. She on the other hand ... was an old pro.

I think he was making fun of her, in her little girl voice...when she asked (once again) what did you say? Travis didn't realize he was being taped for blackmail...he thought--oh here, we go again-- the wailing, crying and tantrums....so, "that's hot!"

I think as a mother, and in all fairness to the actual truth, I would have to ask my 28 YEAR OLD ADULT DAUGHTER if she possibly egged this on.

I would ask her had she ever told this man in sexual conversations that she wanted to be a 'dirty little school girl' and even dress up as one. If she said she had.. like Arias did.. then I would think perhaps it was she who put this in the mind of the man she talked trash with.

Frankly in February 2008 before the recorded sex tape she was telling him she wanted to be a dirty school girl. Arias trashed talk about bjs and wanting spankings. She isn't some naïve little waif. She is a very sexually experienced woman who uses sex and sex talk as a tool trying to control the man she wants.

In the May 10, 2008 conversation with Travis I think he told her what he knew turned her on.

IMO

My daughter is only 11. And I would never blame her for some tasteless remark made by a grown man. I probably wouldn't blame her when she is 28. Especially if they are both adults. Why blame your own grown daughter? I am confused by that, and saddened. :(

Which was my ENTIRE point. It doesn't matter to me to whom he said it, it was still upsetting to me as the parent of a young girl and it would be a comment that would give me considerable pause.

Even if in my heart of hearts I knew this person had no designs on my little girl, the comment alone would upset me. I know it was just an expression and Travis was being kind of "funny", but some things are sacred to me and my daughter is one of them.

Again, all of this was begun as a reply to post. In my reply I stated that I understood how that comment could turn some stomachs, because I found it upsetting, too, but that I did not think TA was in any way a pedophile, but just kind of immature and attempting to sound edgier and kinkier than he really was for Jodi's sake.

MOO

Let's agree to disagree on this one. :truce: :)

I know I won't ever be convinced it was a classy thing to say! :twocents:

Am I the only one who gets so riled up when Dr. Drew is on? He gets the most amazing guests but most of the time he is the one talking about how the guest feels. Then bring on the 50 TH who also repeat what the guest must be feeling, then commercials, then repeat. Please just let Deanna talk for more then 5 minutes with out interruptions! Let her tell us stories about Travis, please!

Unbelievable story Deanna just told on Dr. Drew.

My jaw is still on the floor.

Travis left Napolean to Deanna in his will! I'm 47 and I don't have a will. Better get on that.

:( poor deanna.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone remember Dominick Dunn and how wonderful he was during the OJ Simpson trial (not to mention his great books)?

Also, I couldn't check the posts very often today at work but I did see the one from the mods about showing at least 50 pages of posts per page so as to eliminate "refreshing" all the time. I wrote it down but unfortunately left it at work. Would someone be kind enough to let me know how to do this.

Greatly appreciated.

UGH!!!!

Dr. Drew! LET DEANNA TALK!!!!!

I'd like to duct tape his mouth shut, he ruins interviews by always needing to hear himself ramble on IMO.

Watching though and Funny how Jodi wanted Napoleon yet she left the poor dog without food or water after she killed Travis not knowing how long he'd be alone until Travis was found..grr!

Unbelievable story Deanna just told on Dr. Drew.

My jaw is still on the floor.

The cookies? And just think there must be scores more stories just like that! #CRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks