verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey SugarPlum, I missed it by not feeling well. Maybe I'll listen to it tomorrow when I'm on verdict watch.BTW, I saw you on HLN today being interviewed about the fund drive for Travis' family. They even put the Websleuths logo up for a couple of seconds. Has there been a bump in contributions from that?

:scared: People at the height of their hormonal needs skirting the rules!!! HOW DARE THEY!! :rolleyes:

When I'm under tremendous pressure or in a situation that makes me blue. I'll laugh even while it's still going on. If it's brief I won't, but I can't keep from laughing for more than a few hours. If those people were serious 24/7 since the trial started they'd need to be institutionalized. JMO

BBM:
I second the recommendation that you listen to that show. It definitely paints a fuller picture of JA/Travis relationship and some of the shady things JA was doing even early in their relationship. It is also VERY touching when CH talks about Travis and what what Travis would say if he were here now.

PS many were asking where you were earlier. You were missed!

Maybe there should be a course of study to become a professional juror. I agree with this. Or maybe trials should be by a panel of judges!

I've always thought it a good idea to have a '13th juror'. A person with legal knowledge that could just listen in and when questions arise about the jury instructions, or explain reasonable doubt, ect. I would think that there are people on every jury that doesn't understand the law that well.

Hello all

I feel very good and optimistic about the upcoming verdict. We WILL have Justice for Travis.

Bless KCL a million times over for being a ray of sunshine, nay, sunshine itself, during these stressful times.

I'm going to have a quiet and relaxing day eating good food, reading your lovely posts and having a heart full of FAITH.

:floorlaugh:

Dr. Samuels gave Jodi the "Erogenous Zones" book.

the jurors laughing doesn't mean they're not taking their duty seriously. they can't be sullen for eight hours out of the day. people need humor to survive. their stoicism wouldn't honor Travis. they could be laughing at a multitude of things related or unrelated to the case. it just doesn't matter.

all that matters is they deliberate and get the right verdict.

I was actually relieved when I heard that they were laughing at the end of the day. I took it as a good sign.
People say jury deliberations can get pretty heated and the fact that they left today with their sense of humor intact tells me they're either not yelling at each other or not taking it personally, which I think it's great.

:twocents: :moo:

Honestly, I don't care how long it takes as long as they get it right!

Iirc Scott Petersons verdict took like 6-7 days and I think they had to swap out a juror!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Jodi started setting the stage for something, maybe not the murder yet...or maybe she did (like someone else already suggested) when that U-Haul pulled out of Mesa...Isn't this when she broke his BMW from improperly hooking up to it? More like she did it on purpose, cause Jodi is the one with road rage and temper tantrums. ... to get back at Travis. He wouldn't let her stay in Mesa. That's also why she picked a fight with her momma, kicked her and sent her on home after she brought her some money and packed for her, so she could try to manipulate Travis into letting her move in for good.
That didn't work out, so Jodi probably did start plotting all the way back to her small G-parents' house and dismal jobs. Someone always pays in Jodi's world.

Jodi is like a disease spreading, blood sucking tick.

:floorlaugh:

Dr. Samuels gave Jodi the "Erogenous Zones" book.

Nurmi could not drone on and on and on about the "questionable nature" of that book, like he did with that YouTube video, because Samuels was HIS expert witness.

Woop! Add to the list:

* All the things JA did and said in interrogation tapes showing NO REMORSE
* All the things JA's parents said about JA in interrogation tapes
* Photos of JA in her Superman shirt with Bobby Juarez and other photos w/same
* Close-up photo of Travis with his father when young wearing his Spiderman underwear
* Video of friend that went shooting with Travis and said that TA never owned a gun
* Deanna Hall caught JA with Travis's laptop on the couch baking cookies at Travis's house without his consent
* Police records that Travis's tires had been slashed (?)
* The fact that Travis willed his dog and his library to Deanna

Just off the top of my head...There is much more.....

I'm not the arbiter of good and bad people. I was speaking only for myself. Everyone's entitled to their feelings and opinions. The questions I always ask myself is "is this feeling/emotion positive or productive" and "is it harmonious with my self-image." I could get even more touchy/feely than that, but I'll leave it there. :) jmo

eta: and I'm not trying to be the arbiter. I was just saying that those kinds of smily's in responses to my posts are inconsistent with my personal pov. There will never be a time when I find vengeance (as I perceive it) "floorlaugh" funny.[/QUOTE]

BBM
If you are referring to my post, the meaning of my "floorlaugh" was misunderstood which I explained in a follow up post.
If you are not referring to my post, .... never mind :blowkiss:

Quite a few of us have said there's things we know that that jury doesn't so I thought we'd start a list. Is there anything on this list yet that makes you think, if I didn't know that, I would be struggling to make a decision? Not yet for me but it has made me see a lot of the JA history does influence my perception of her....

:seeya: and :tyou: gauntlet!
I snipped the list on purpose (but thanks for compiling it), because I have an off-the-list comment...

Just wanted to say that I truly see this as an open & shut case for the prosecution, even without everything on the list. That being said, knowing that the jury hasn't been made privy to all the additional evidence makes me feel like this >>> :tantrum: :stormingmad:

Woop! Add to the list:

* All the things JA did and said in interrogation tapes showing NO REMORSE
* All the things JA's parents said about JA in interrogation tapes
* Photos of JA in her Superman shirt with Bobby Juarez and other photos w/same
* Close-up photo of Travis with his father when young wearing his Spiderman underwear
* Video of friend that went shooting with Travis and said that TA never owned a gun
* Deanna Hall caught JA with Travis's laptop on the couch baking cookies at Travis's house without his consent
* Police records that Travis's tires had been slashed (?)
* The fact that Travis willed his dog and his library to Deanna

Just off the top of my head...There is much more.....
Thanks! A few of us those we have but I'll add them. Please keep them coming.

Iirc Scott Petersons verdict took like 6-7 days and I think they had to swap out a juror!

I just read that book.."We the Jury"...and dont quote me on this, cause this case has kinda burned up a few of my brain cells, but I believe it was two jurors...the Justin guy and then their foreman just up and quit...(or did I dream that hehe)

No.. I didnt dream it... I looked it up and they replaced one and then when they wanted to replace the foreman , he went to the judge and asked to be removed and the judge granted it..I still have a few brain cells left to burn...hehe

I caught that too. There was no car in front or in the driveway...I wondered if there was an alley behind Travis's house? Was that ever discussed? Where did she park the white car with no plates on the day she snuck up and murdered him?

There is no alley behind Travis' house.

ScreenShot2013-05-07at92822PM_zps63419fb9.png

Looking out the back of his house (the sliding glass door faces the back):

d36de62d-eeef-4fcf-bc6c-786c15a092cd_zps276c79dd.jpg

She may have used the garage code and parked in the garage. That way neither she nor her car would have been seen by any neighbors at all. From the garage, one enters the home through the laundry room.

She said Zach normally parked outside and didn't park in the garage unless he was working on his car.

Both Zach and Enrique had their dates confused, which is understandable that many days (five) later; Zach amended his recollection in a follow-up interview, but Enrique was still confused in his follow-up interview, thinking he saw Travis on the phone when he returned home Wednesday evening, and believing the murder must have occurred on Thursday. See pages 6, 7, 8, 15 and 16 of Detective Flores' Investigation Report.

That 1 lady on Dr Drew who always has this "pained" or "disturbed" expression on her face drives me CRAZY !!! :) I dont think she realizes how she comes across on TV, but she needs to work on presentation. LOL

Jenny Hutt? She looks as disturbed as Jeneen Driver sounds. :floorlaugh:

:seeya: and :tyou: gauntlet!
I snipped the list on purpose (but thanks for compiling it), because I have an off-the-list comment...

Just wanted to say that I truly see this as an open & shut case for the prosecution, even without everything on the list. That being said, knowing that the jury hasn't been made privy to all the additional evidence makes me feel like this >>> :tantrum: :stormingmad:
That's how I feel too. JA's premed still stands out massively to me and I could still convict her on that *but* the more I see on that list, the more I realise all these things confirm her behavior and rule out any doubt in my mind at all about her.

Exactly! I was thinking the same things today. They can take as long as they need as long as they come back with Murder 1.

The waiting makes me anxious, but what drives me absolutely bunkers is the speculation. I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3