verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! A few of us those we have but I'll add them. Please keep them coming.

A lot of things seemed to elevate when she was in 8th grade -

* The family was moving and Mom couldn't find her tupperware - JA used said Tupperware to grow pot on the roof of the house - The parents called the Sheriff IIRC to give little JA a lesson.

Keep this open because there are many, many more.

OMG! If ever a floor laugh was appropriate it is now! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The book he gave her is Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life Step by Step Advice for Overcoming

If it had been Erogenous Zones he would have REALLY had some explaining to do about his relationship with JA! :floorlaugh:

e·rog·e·nous (-rj-ns)

adj.
1. Responsive or sensitive to sexual stimulation: erogenous zones.
2. Arousing sexual desire.

I'm sure it was a result of a typo or being tired but holy cow did this set off the giggles... thank you!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just watched the interview with Deanna Reid. What a beautiful and kind lady. I had tears in my eyes after learning that Travis left her not only Napolean but his library as well. I'm telling you guys, the jury will mention her testimony as having been important once the sentencing phase is over and they are free to talk. I'm so grateful for Deanne's testimony. What a fierce supporter of Travis. What a loyal friend. What an inspiration for all of us.

As for that creature who murdered Travis in cold blood, *it* better be very, very scared. Justice on earth is coming this week...

I did like NG backhand that guy for making a remark about "don't ruin your manicure yet".

i had to LOL. A few times.

LOL!!! I know!! And did you hear the guy snapped back, "well i'm a father to twins too, 3 year old twins, and I've been here for four months!"...and you could just see a so there coming but then he was completely cut off!!!

Quite a few of us have said there's things we know that that jury doesn't so I thought we'd start a list. Is there anything on this list yet that makes you think, if I didn't know that, I would be struggling to make a decision? Not yet for me but it has made me see a lot of the JA history does influence my perception of her....

What do we know that the jury doesn't?

Please cut and paste list - don't quote

old list

Just want to say I appreciate you doing this - There are so many people that don't understand why the jurors don't have a verdict yet. I think the jurors are doing a great job and hopefully they will come to the correct verdict eventually.

I ALSo said I think the foreman is telling them to go through testimony/evidence from Day 1 to Day 50whatever. And I pray it's not a teacher...wasn't the Casey foreman a teacher?

---------
OMG I sure hope not they will go page by page! :seeya:

Quite a few of us have said there's things we know that that jury doesn't so I thought we'd start a list. Is there anything on this list yet that makes you think, if I didn't know that, I would be struggling to make a decision? Not yet for me but it has made me see a lot of the JA history does influence my perception of her....

JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
Fake pedo letters and Nurmi lying to the Hughes about validity of pedo letter (Thanks Midwest Mama)
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car (Thanks mobius99)
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
-mumble things like "still hate me?" and giggle ominously. (Thanks amberjul)
-flipping her hair around and checking her make-up ... (Thanks DGC)
-JA Handstands to get more colour in her face before mug shot/ asking if she could do her makeup to Det Fl when she was arrested and also in the interrogation room
- All the things JA did and said in interrogation tapes showing NO REMORSE Thanks AS)
JA's parents tapes
- JA's dad saying she was strange
- JA's dad story about how she'd call and abuse her mom
- JA's mom's story about someone calling in the middle of the night to say she needs help/ bipolar
- A lot of things seemed to elevate when she was in 8th grade. The family was moving and Mom couldn't find her tupperware - JA used said Tupperware to grow pot on the roof of the house. The parents called the Sheriff IIRC to give little JA a lesson. (Thanks AS)
- JA's paranoia about her room being searched after being caught with pot , even as an adult
- JA being financially 'up the creek' and plans to file for bankrupcy but didn't have the money to do so
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Chris Hughes stories
- JA eavesdropping at door/ evil look
- JA sitting at table for further hour after Sky told her to go
- JA telling sky and chris she had a "vision" of her marrying TA. (thank you kaydono)
- JA writing an email to herself, and telling TA it was from her "stalker" and showed Travis to try to get him to tell her to move to AZ (thank you kaydono and Midwest Mama)
"fake- JA never letting TA out of her sight, even when he went to RR, according to Sky/Chris (thank you kaydono)
Some of JA's actions including finger and throat slashing gesture and her family's in court. We see close up because of the camera.s
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The HLN "drama" / JM signature saga
JA spiderman t-shirt photo with Bobby J (Thanks AS)
Jailhouse fights ( Thank you S9)
Jodi's disgusting black, "I have not washed my feet in over 6 months" looking fungus infested feet. Speaking of fungus, didn't she confiscate some fungus cream? HMMMMM EWWWWW (Thanks Kaydono)
JA potential fraud / tapping into Travis's bank account
JA previously on ticket to go to Cancun (not confirmed)
JA 'art'
Stealing pens in jail ... hiding pens in shampoo bottles ... unauthorized creams and lotions ... Thank you DGC
Sticking pencils in her shoe... (Thanks amberjul)
MS passing notes to JA's mom
MS passing notes to D (Thanks MM)
JA's outside 'representative' /
Who Donovan is and how they met (Thanks MM)
Dr D's laptop being stolen
911 call - Mimi and everyone else mentioning JA's name as person of suspicion (Thanks LittleMel)
Travis telling the drs if he didn't ever turn up for lunch on Sunday it was because JA had killed him
Cost of trial
ALV approaching Travis' sister (thanks Midwest Mama)
Whatever ALV was "taken to task" for in chambers (thanks Midwest Mama)
JA's mom writing to Nurmi / JA's mom helping to her get hire car
JA's happy smiles when Jury is out of sight (Thanks Davia18)
Tire slashing multiple times of both TA & Lisa's tires, and the email sent to Lisa (Thanks OAZ)
Oh the CONTENT of the video viewed in court of TA w/ white/blonde thing on lap (Thanks OAZ)
Funny biz with Helio cell phone.. claimed lost (IRRC melted chocolate?) got replacement which had sex tape/photos claimed lost but then found in G'parents car (Thank you OAZ)
Incident w/ Clancy in bathroom WHICH sounds almost like incident she claims happened between Abe & TA (Thank you OAZ)
That her & Abe only went on 1 date (my impression is she's insinuated more of a relationship to jury) (Thank you OAZ)
Jodi saying in the interrogation interview, "If I killed Travis, If I hurt Travis, I would BEG for the Death Penalty" (Thank you Hildymac)
The number of Expert Witnesses / Psychologists the DT are rumored to have been through
JA pot and potential 'other' drug history with Bobby J/
JA kicking her mom when she was an adult
How unusual the number of approaches and chamber sessions are
Video of friend that went shooting with Travis and said that TA never owned a gun (Thanks AS)
Deanna Hall caught JA with Travis's laptop on the couch baking cookies at Travis's house without his consent (Thanks AS)
The fact that Travis willed his dog and his library to Deanna (Thanks AS)
JA getting a flat tire on way to funeral

:floorlaugh:

357886.jpg

Nurmi could not drone on and on and on about the "questionable nature" of that book, like he did with that YouTube video, because Samuels was HIS expert witness.

If this goes to a hung jury, I'm not watching this case again.

and I doubt the state would want to try her again.

I agree that the State won't try her again for another $1.6 or whatever million when they never offered any type of plea deal. There was a post earlier saying they'd take a hung jury before a lesser included. My thought was that, in this case, they're the same thing. jmo

JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
fake pedo letters (Thanks Midwest Mama)
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car (Thanks mobius99)
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
-mumble things like "still hate me?" and giggle ominously. (Thanks amberjul)
-flipping her hair around and checking her make-up ... (Thanks DGC)
-JA Handstands to get more colour in her face before mug shot/ asking if she could do her makeup to Det Fl when she was arrested and also in the interrogation room
- All the things JA did and said in interrogation tapes showing NO REMORSE Thanks AS)
JA's parents tapes
- JA's dad saying she was strange
- JA's dad story about how she'd call and abuse her mom
- JA's mom's story about someone calling in the middle of the night to say she needs help/ bipolar
- A lot of things seemed to elevate when she was in 8th grade. The family was moving and Mom couldn't find her tupperware - JA used said Tupperware to grow pot on the roof of the house. The parents called the Sheriff IIRC to give little JA a lesson. (Thanks AS)
- JA's paranoia about her room being searched after being caught with pot , even as an adult
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Chris Hughes stories
- JA eavesdropping at door/ evil look
- JA sitting at table for further hour after Sky told her to go
- JA telling sky and chris she had a "vision" of her marrying TA. (thank you kaydono)
- JA writing an email to herself, and telling TA it was from her "stalker" and showed Travis to try to get him to tell her to move to AZ (thank you kaydono and Midwest Mama)
"fake- JA never letting TA out of her sight, even when he went to RR, according to Sky/Chris (thank you kaydono)
Some of JA's actions including finger and throat slashing gesture and her family's in court. We see close up because of the camera.s
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The HLN "drama" / JM signature saga
JA spiderman t-shirt photo with Bobby J (Thanks AS)
Jailhouse fights ( Thank you S9)
Jodi's disgusting black, "I have not washed my feet in over 6 months" looking fungus infested feet. Speaking of fungus, didn't she confiscate some fungus cream? HMMMMM EWWWWW (Thanks Kayodod)
JA potential fraud / tapping into Travis's bank account
JA previously on ticket to go to Cancun (not confirmed)
JA 'art'
Stealing pens in jail ... hiding pens in shampoo bottles ... unauthorized creams and lotions ... Thank you DGC
Sticking pencils in her shoe... (Thanks amberjul)
MS passing notes to JA's mom
JA's outside 'representative'
Dr D's laptop being stolen
911 call - Mimi and everyone else mentioning JA's name as person of suspicion (Thanks LittleMel)
Travis telling the drs if he didn't ever turn up for lunch on Sunday it was because JA had killed him
Cost of trial
ALV approaching Travis' sister (thanks Midwest Mama)
Whatever ALV was "taken to task" for in chambers (thanks Midwest Mama)
Nurmi lying to the Hughes about validity of pedo letters (thanks Midwest Mama)
JA's mom writing to Nurmi / JA's mom helping to her get hire car
JA's happy smiles when Jury is out of sight (Thanks Davia18)
Tire slashing multiple times of both TA & Lisa's tires, and the email sent to Lisa (Thanks OAZ)
Oh the CONTENT of the video viewed in court of TA w/ white/blonde thing on lap (Thanks OAZ)
Funny biz with Helio cell phone.. claimed lost (IRRC melted chocolate?) got replacement which had sex tape/photos claimed lost but then found in G'parents car (Thank you OAZ)
Incident w/ Clancy in bathroom WHICH sounds almost like incident she claims happened between Abe & TA (Thank you OAZ)
That her & Abe only went on 1 date (my impression is she's insinuated more of a relationship to jury) (Thank you OAZ)
Jodi saying in the interrogation interview, "If I killed Travis, If I hurt Travis, I would BEG for the Death Penalty" (Thank you Hildymac)
The number of Expert Witnesses / Psychologists the DT are rumored to have been through
JA pot and potential 'other' drug history with Bobby J/
JA kicking her mom when she was an adult
How unusual the number of approaches and chamber sessions are
Video of friend that went shooting with Travis and said that TA never owned a gun (Thanks AS)
- Deanna Hall caught JA with Travis's laptop on the couch baking cookies at Travis's house without his consent (Thanks AS)
- The fact that Travis willed his dog and his library to Deanna (Thanks AS)
- Who Donavon is and how they met
- JA's note passing through mitigator to Donovan

I honestly thought I heard Juan say "Erogenous Zones" lmao.

The I googled and got confused, the found the real book. :floorlaugh:

OMG! If ever a floor laugh was appropriate it is now! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The book he gave her is Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life Step by Step Advice for Overcoming

If it had been Erogenous Zones he would have REALLY had some explaining to do about his relationship with JA! :floorlaugh:

e·rog·e·nous (-rj-ns)

adj.
1. Responsive or sensitive to sexual stimulation: erogenous zones.
2. Arousing sexual desire.

I'm sure it was a result of a typo or being tired but holy cow did this set off the giggles... thank you!

I agree that the State won't try her again for another $1.6 or whatever million when they never offered any type of plea deal. There was a post earlier saying they'd take a hung jury before a lesser included. My thought was that, in this case, they're the same thing. jmo

I don't know...I mean the state has sooo much evidence for premeditation...if it's a hung jury, I'm pretty sure the second time will be conviction 1st degree murder. Pretty sure there won't be a weed the second time around.

Also, I pray that the majority do not cave to the minority in this case (if there are differences of opinion). They need to stay strong, even if they might have a couple of strong personalities going the other way.

The jury has only deliberated for a little over 13 hours, including the hour last Friday. Most of us who followed the FCA case, which only deliberated for 10 hours, thought they didn't view the evidence, were so ready to be out of there, and didn't take their job seriously. I agree.

It may seem like years for us, but in reality it's only 13 hours. The testimony started in January.

I'll have faith until the verdict is read. On edge, but faith. I have an appointment at 1 p.m. tomorrow, so expect a verdict then.

:floorlaugh:

357886.jpg

If you look at the other books he has authored the majority are about "manifesting" your future. Right up JA's alley as it appears they are much along the lines of The Secret.
(caveat: I have not read these books so if the comparison is incorrect please don't jump down my throat.)

Disagree. AZ will try JA again. JMO

This will not be a hung jury IMO - But I disagree with your assumption that the State will not try this case again. They will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere