verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gauntlet, is the youtube video of Travis doing the chicken dance on the list? She opened an account before the killing and then posted the vid after? IIRC

Gauntlet .. We need a thread for that list it's a great discussion idea while we wait :)

Thanks! Can you be a bit more specific about what contents of journal and diary. The jury has seen the physical affection bit IMO

NG was referring to pages of her diary/journal that the Jury has not seen, and reading them on her show

DID the jury ever see (as evidence) of a true actual internet of their MYSPACE pages....no. When you see all of JA pics there of TA...shows her fatal attraction to him. That is Evidence since she has been arrested she has not been ABLE to go in and change anything.....also she has pics there remembering her Friend that passed away

Says : IN LOVING MEMORY OF TRAVIS ALEXANDER (25 PHOTOS) done on JUNE 13, 2008.....Only a few days after She killed him.

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/albums/in-loving-memory-of-travis-alexander/1788008

Jury did not see HER MYSPACE page

http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander See his photos

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias See ALL her photos of TA...addicted to him, obsessive

Jury heard about this............but did they see lots, and lots of pics to really see the |WHOLE story. They did not see all of these...

Yes, I sense something fishy going on. Maybe Trump with hire NG. :floorlaugh: Who knows. :seeya:

I was wondering that, too. I don't think so.... but her conversation with The Donald sure sounded like an audition, didn't it?

Last one! Now I'm really going to bed.

Attachments

• 526623_613965825298735_349666957_n.jpg
    526623_613965825298735_349666957_n.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 11
NG was referring to pages of her diary/journal that the Jury has not seen, and reading them on her show

DID the jury ever see (as evidence) of a true actual internet of their MYSPACE pages....no. When you see all of JA pics there of TA...shows her fatal attraction to him. That is Evidence since she has been arrested she has not been ABLE to go in and change anything.....also she has pics there remembering her Friend that passed away

Says : IN LOVING MEMORY OF TRAVIS ALEXANDER (25 PHOTOS) done on JUNE 13, 2008.....Only a few days after She killed him.

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/albums/in-loving-memory-of-travis-alexander/1788008

Jury did not see HER MYSPACE page

http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander See his photos

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias See ALL her photos of TA...addicted to him, obsessive

Jury heard about this............but did they see lots, and lots of pics to really see the |WHOLE story. They did not see all of these...

Not sure if my question wasn't clear but I was just asking examples of things JA had said that the jury didn't know about so I could add these. I already had the tributes on the list.

I'm listening now to Chris H. Now from the SUNDAY RADIO SHOW. WOW, JUST WOW. Awesome listen. I highly recommend and am glad I listened. Well, I'm half way through it now.

Quite a few of us have said there's things we know that that jury doesn't so I thought we'd start a list.

Is there anything on this list yet that makes you think, if I didn't know that, I would be struggling to make a decision? Not yet for me but it has made me see a lot of the JA history does influence my perception of her....

I read it all, and some of it i think did come out in court because I thought I'd heard or seen it. Minor things, but honestly, not a lot of that needed to come into court.

Travis talking about almost getting killed, JA's parents' interviews, the roommates' interviews, the 911 call I think should have come in. The info about her making up a stalker, if corroborated, should have come in.

Would this list change the verdict if admitted? I hope not because it wasn't admitted. I would love to know what ALV got in trouble for, though.

Just want to say I appreciate you doing this - There are so many people that don't understand why the jurors don't have a verdict yet. I think the jurors are doing a great job and hopefully they will come to the correct verdict eventually.

Thanks. It's funny that when I started this list, I really didn't think there'd be anything on it that had influenced my perception. However the more people contribute and the more I read it, I realise a lot of these things I have influenced my perception and although without them I would still convict JA of M1, I would be taking a bit more time to reach that decision.

Verdict or not...

Tomorrow morning, (my time, Weds night yours), I am flying from Tasmania to Sydney.
I will take the train from the airport into the city, book into a motel, and then walk to Darling Harbour.
If this destination doesn't feature in the "things to do before you die" book, it should. Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Botanic Gardens, sunlight shining off the water, boats bobbing, as far as the eye can see. Still, tomorrow isn't about that creature.
Then, blue paperclip under the safety suit, I am going to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge. This, I believe, takes 2-3 hours. The view is supposed to be magnificent. It is not something I would normally do. If there isn't a verdict, I'll be mostly praying and thinking I suppose, but if there is, I'm just going to try to celebrate Travis too short life.

(Which was clearly incredible, given that a middle aged woman on the other side of the world is climbing The Sydney Harbour Bridge in his honour!)

I am with you all in spirit.

RE The List: Friends of Travis wisk him away in their car and Jodi runs after them. Forgot who the friends were, PPL, at a convention I think. Saw it on HLN, forget which show. Gee but I am getting foggy. The idea was to get AWAY from her, hide away at their house.

@ gaundlet

....all the internet vids. Such as Mikee Daniels showing her trip and the odds it would be. Greater than a lottery

....the internet slash the throat action, more than one time during the trial. Did the jury see it? Thanks to vids and youtube - WE can watch how many times and in Slow motion

So they do not have that stuff either, IMHO

So OUR access to things over the internet, Youtube, social media..etc the jury does not know.....is not to look at

:twocents:

Not sure if my question wasn't clear but I was just asking examples of things JA had said that the jury didn't know about so I could add these. I already had the tributes on the list.

There was something about cutting an electrical wire so it would be dead.....I forget exactly how it was worded, but it sounded like she meant death there, and to silence

IMHO

Gotta go....Night

It is like 2;00 AM here, gotta get some sleep -- as I predict WED is the day!! At 11:30 a.m their time

M1 -- they just took their time with 600 things in evidence

night z-z-z-z-z-z-z

155fs853955.gif

Tire slashing multiple times of both TA & Lisa's tires, and the email sent to Lisa (Thanks OAZ)

It's a great list, just a correction, this was heard in court from Mimi, both the slashed tires and the email.

What they didn't see was the email contents.

I'll add that CH mentioned there was an email she sent soon after 5/26 where she tells him she didn't slash his tires or steal his journals. (Does anybody know what the story is on stolen journals?)

There was also a journal entry made after 5/26 where she denies slashing his tires.

Deanna Hall caught JA with Travis's laptop on the couch baking cookies at Travis's house without his consent (Thanks AS)

Isn't her name Reid? Is she married now?

Thanks everyone for the additional comments. I have to go to work now so I'll make the updates later, hopefully in a separate thread if the modgods are kind to me :) Keep the additions coming too. The more specific the better...

Good morning :seeya:

Praying today is the day justice is served, but I will wait as long as it takes for a M1 verdict.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Verdict or not...

Tomorrow morning, (my time, Weds night yours), I am flying from Tasmania to Sydney.
I will take the train from the airport into the city, book into a motel, and then walk to Darling Harbour.
If this destination doesn't feature in the "things to do before you die" book, it should. Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Botanic Gardens, sunlight shining off the water, boats bobbing, as far as the eye can see. Still, tomorrow isn't about that creature.
Then, blue paperclip under the safety suit, I am going to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge. This, I believe, takes 2-3 hours. The view is supposed to be magnificent. It is not something I would normally do. If there isn't a verdict, I'll be mostly praying and thinking I suppose, but if there is, I'm just going to try to celebrate Travis too short life.

(Which was clearly incredible, given that a middle aged woman on the other side of the world is climbing The Sydney Harbour Bridge in his honour!)

Have a wonderful time! Sydney is one of my favourite places on earth. Do you know it well?

Verdict or not...

Wow. Wonderful. Wishing you a beautiful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?