verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find Gauntlet's List, but I'd like for the jury to know that Jodi offered to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder and in exchange she wouldn't insinuate to the world that Travis was a pedophile, a physical abuser, and a pervert.:twocents:

I wonder how Travis meant this?

Travis
I wonder how much you raise the hotness level of Yreka all by yourself, factoring in its per capita hot stats before you came, I am sure it has raised exponentially.5 years ago
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/comments

Sunday is Mother's Day. Just wondering if that fact will influence the jurors(females).

:seeya:

Hope there's a verdict today, surprised there wasn't one on Monday.:banghead:

Murder 1. Guilty. is the only just verdict.

Friend sent me this:

BJopGAECIAEziaa.jpg:medium

RE The List: Friends of Travis wisk him away in their car and Jodi runs after them. Forgot who the friends were, PPL, at a convention I think. Saw it on HLN, forget which show. Gee but I am getting foggy. The idea was to get AWAY from her, hide away at their house.

I don't recall this...

Quite a few of us have said there's things we know that that jury doesn't so I thought we'd start a list.

Is there anything on this list yet that makes you think, if I didn't know that, I would be struggling to make a decision? Not yet for me but it has made me see a lot of the history that has influenced my perception of JA and the trial

What do we know that the jury doesn't?

Please cut and paste list - don't quote

well i hope its a hung jury and new evidence like this can be used rather than her get off with manslaughter

Good Morning!

I am surprised too. I really thought we would have heard yesterday.

Good morning all....typing with my eyes still closed and coffee in one hand.
this is funny and I need to share it, just didn't want to do it when the board was loaded....
Several days ago there was a post made about this person that sits with JA's mom, not Donovan but AC......the post was that AC was DB's ex.......this made me so crazy for the last 3 days or so, trying to figure out if Darryl would actually marry someone like this....well, yesterday it hit me that the poster was talking about Donovan, not Darryl...LOL...isn't that funny! I just kept thinking about his little boy, and really wondering what this kid must look like....LOL I just had to share this. Now, let today be the day for Travis and his family! Justice is coming! back to my coffee.....

Quite a few of us have said there's things we know that that jury doesn't so I thought we'd start a list. Is there anything on this list yet that makes you think, if I didn't know that, I would be struggling to make a decision? Not yet for me but it has made me see a lot of the JA history does influence my perception of her....

What do we know that the jury doesn't?

Please cut and paste list - don't quote

JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
fake pedo letters (Thanks Midwest Mama)
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car (Thanks mobius99)
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
-mumble things like "still hate me?" and giggle ominously. (Thanks amberjul)
-flipping her hair around and checking her make-up ... (Thanks DGC)
-JA Handstands to get more colour in her face before mug shot/ asking if she could do her makeup to Det Fl when she was arrested and also in the interrogation room
- All the things JA did and said in interrogation tapes showing NO REMORSE Thanks AS)
JA's parents tapes
- JA's dad saying she was strange
- JA's dad story about how she'd call and abuse her mom
- JA's mom's story about someone calling in the middle of the night to say she needs help/ bipolar
- A lot of things seemed to elevate when she was in 8th grade. The family was moving and Mom couldn't find her tupperware - JA used said Tupperware to grow pot on the roof of the house. The parents called the Sheriff IIRC to give little JA a lesson. (Thanks AS)
- JA's paranoia about her room being searched after being caught with pot , even as an adult
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Chris Hughes stories
- JA eavesdropping at door/ evil look
- JA sitting at table for further hour after Sky told her to go
- JA telling sky and chris she had a "vision" of her marrying TA. (thank you kaydono)
- JA writing an email to herself, and telling TA it was from her "stalker" and showed Travis to try to get him to tell her to move to AZ (thank you kaydono and Midwest Mama)
"fake- JA never letting TA out of her sight, even when he went to RR, according to Sky/Chris (thank you kaydono)
Some of JA's actions including finger and throat slashing gesture and her family's in court. We see close up because of the camera.s
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The HLN "drama" / JM signature saga
JA spiderman t-shirt photo with Bobby J (Thanks AS)
Jailhouse fights ( Thank you S9)
Jodi's disgusting black, "I have not washed my feet in over 6 months" looking fungus infested feet. Speaking of fungus, didn't she confiscate some fungus cream? HMMMMM EWWWWW (Thanks Kaydono)
JA potential fraud / tapping into Travis's bank account
JA previously on ticket to go to Cancun (not confirmed)
JA 'art'
Stealing pens in jail ... hiding pens in shampoo bottles ... unauthorized creams and lotions ... Thank you DGC
Sticking pencils in her shoe... (Thanks amberjul)
MS passing notes to JA's mom
JA's outside 'representative'
Dr D's laptop being stolen
911 call - Mimi and everyone else mentioning JA's name as person of suspicion (Thanks LittleMel)
Travis telling the drs if he didn't ever turn up for lunch on Sunday it was because JA had killed him
Cost of trial
ALV approaching Travis' sister (thanks Midwest Mama)
Whatever ALV was "taken to task" for in chambers (thanks Midwest Mama)
Nurmi lying to the Hughes about validity of pedo letters (thanks Midwest Mama)
JA's mom writing to Nurmi / JA's mom helping to her get hire car
JA's happy smiles when Jury is out of sight (Thanks Davia18)
Tire slashing multiple times of both TA & Lisa's tires, and the email sent to Lisa (Thanks OAZ)
Oh the CONTENT of the video viewed in court of TA w/ white/blonde thing on lap (Thanks OAZ)
Funny biz with Helio cell phone.. claimed lost (IRRC melted chocolate?) got replacement which had sex tape/photos claimed lost but then found in G'parents car (Thank you OAZ)
Incident w/ Clancy in bathroom WHICH sounds almost like incident she claims happened between Abe & TA (Thank you OAZ)
That her & Abe only went on 1 date (my impression is she's insinuated more of a relationship to jury) (Thank you OAZ)
Jodi saying in the interrogation interview, "If I killed Travis, If I hurt Travis, I would BEG for the Death Penalty" (Thank you Hildymac)
The number of Expert Witnesses / Psychologists the DT are rumored to have been through
JA pot and potential 'other' drug history with Bobby J/
JA kicking her mom when she was an adult
How unusual the number of approaches and chamber sessions are
Video of friend that went shooting with Travis and said that TA never owned a gun (Thanks AS)
- Deanna Hall caught JA with Travis's laptop on the couch baking cookies at Travis's house without his consent (Thanks AS)
- The fact that Travis willed his dog and his library to Deanna (Thanks AS)
- Who Donavon is and how they met
- JA's note passing through mitigator to Donovan
- JC's putting her nose where it does not belong, shooting off her mouth, causing her to have to testify and possibly creating grounds for a mistrial.
- JA screwing around with the back of JW's chair (EITHER to steal the screws, or simply loosen them to cause JW's chair to come apart and JW to fall off her chair and go crashing to the floor, on her RUMP.
- JA taking a folder off of the DT's table and attempting to sit on it, or place it where it has NO BUSINESS being placed.

didn't the jury hear the two interrogation tapes in their entirety including when she say if she hurt Travis she shoud get the death penalty? or did they sanitize it before the jury was allowed to hear it. please say it isn't so.

another thing that I am wondering about.....JA's father, wonder if he "saw" an engagement ring on her finger when JA told him that they were gonna get married? Remember in the tape of him with Det. F....he said that they were gonna get married, or that JA told him that? I know I am not dreaming here....am I?

also wondering when it was that Deanna (God bless her heart) came to feed the dog and JA was there making the cookies? Does anyone have a date on that one? Just wondering the time frame, as she did say that JA was sitting on the couch on TA's laptop.....

well i hope its a hung jury and new evidence like this can be used rather than her get off with manslaughter

i totally agree- a hung jury is definitely preferable to murder 2 or manslaughter. Anything less than murder 1 is crime against humanity.

I don't recall this...

I do. It was some friends of TA. He and Jodi went on a trip and he confided in them that he needed a break from her. They whisked him away from the retreat and took him to their house. JA followed a little distance. I don't recall which friends though.

I don't think that 13 hrs of deliberating is a very long time for this jury. I agree with Katie on DD last night that they are going over everything.....there was what....600 plus pieces of evidence....that's a lot of evidence to go thru. They are doing their job and will come back with Murder 1 and they have to do it before Friday morning because I have a dr.'s apt for a stress test (LOL) and I cannot miss this......not after 4 months!!

I do. It was some friends of TA. He and Jodi went on a trip and he confided in them that he needed a break from her. They whisked him away from the retreat and took him to their house. JA followed a little distance. I don't recall which friends though.

Wow I dont remember that either, there is just so much to take in with this case.

She is definitely cray cray.

O/t I totally meant to say on sunday after tricias show, your accent is so adorable :)

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I don't think that 13 hrs of deliberating is a very long time for this jury. I agree with Katie on DD last night that they are going over everything.....there was what....600 plus pieces of evidence....that's a lot of evidence to go thru. They are doing their job and will come back with Murder 1 and they have to do it before Friday morning because I have a dr.'s apt for a stress test (LOL) and I cannot miss this......not after 4 months!!

If they haven't good luck, that stress machine may explode :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members