verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two things I want to know!!!!

1. What happened at the Purple Plum!!??

2. What was the "one" question Juan kept wanting to ask ALV??

Maybe we should do one where WS members have questions they want answered? :worms:

omg, my best friend and I talked about that two nights ago, and how it was interesting when JM was doing his rebuttal and closing, that after that sealed hearing on the Tuesday, how the defense was silent and didn't object when Juan brought up ALV's name and comments such as Laviollette's School of Lies.
We were thinking back in November 2012 when Juan interviewed ALV,,,well then she went to visit the butcher before? or afterward in jail, and did not let the prosecutor know. We believe what happened in chambers was very very seriously and Juan was looking at having criminal charges laid against Laviolette. Here is why - we feel when she went to see Arias - that she was coaching her on what to say about domestic violence - at the same time Laviolette was conspiring with Arias to testify that Arias was a victim of domestic violence and that Travis was a pedofile. We believe the 'visit' was recorded by jail people and they turned the conversation over to Juan. What was discussed in that Tuesday morning sealed chamber meeting, we know the Judge was adamant that Laviolette be available, and thus it was proven that ALV biased and lied about DV and the Pedophilia.

Sleep well, fellow Sleuthers! I'm taking my nightime Xanax (Hi, my name is Bernina and I have Panic Disorder!!!!! Add my name to the list!) and going to bed with positive thoughts.......
Another day closer, the end is in site!
:eek:fftobed:

I agree Midwest Mama. Sorry to hear about your childhood. *Hugs*.

Thank you. :seeya:
For the most part it has been dealt with and is not "who I am". That being said, it is still a piece of my past.
I think I so strongly reject all The Secret represents because if wishing/visualizing/hoping made things come true, I would have lived a very different childhood.
Theories like The Secret just seem insulting and dismissive to those who couldn't "think away" the horrible things that happened in their lives. I guess it feels like one more way to blame the victim... "well, if only you had thought positively and made a vision board maybe your life would have been different..."

Then again, typing this out makes me realize that JUST MAYBE I am taking this whole Secret thing a little too personally... :blushing:
Maybe I just need to chill out...

Sleep well, fellow Sleuthers! I'm taking my nightime Xanax (Hi, my name is Bernina and I have Panic Disorder!!!!! Add my name to the list!) and going to bed with positive thoughts.......
Another day closer, the end is in site!
:eek:fftobed:

Goodnight...

Good question. Was his report submitted into evidence?

I have no idea if Det. Flores' Investigation Report was submitted into evidence. Do you know the most accurate and time effective way to get this question answered? Is it maybe somewhere on the WS Legal Q & A thread?

Gauntlet,

If it isn't on the list already you could add MM posting on social media that he would lie for JA.

Albert Einstein

E=mc2-Albert-Einstein-TShirts.jpg

:floorlaugh:

Jodi Arias

E=m1pie r squared
-----------------------------

omg, my best friend and I talked about that two nights ago, and how it was interesting when JM was doing his rebuttal and closing, that after that sealed hearing on the Tuesday, how the defense was silent and didn't object when Juan brought up ALV's name and comments such as Laviollette's School of Lies.
We were thinking back in November 2012 when Juan interviewed ALV,,,well then she went to visit the butcher before? or afterward in jail, and did not let the prosecutor know. We believe what happened in chambers was very very seriously and Juan was looking at having criminal charges laid against Laviolette. Here is why - we feel when she went to see Arias - that she was coaching her on what to say about domestic violence - at the same time Laviolette was conspiring with Arias to testify that Arias was a victim of domestic violence and that Travis was a pedofile. We believe the 'visit' was recorded by jail people and they turned the conversation over to Juan. What was discussed in that Tuesday morning sealed chamber meeting, we know the Judge was adamant that Laviolette be available, and thus it was proven that ALV biased and lied about DV and the Pedophilia.

My belief is that Juan caught her in MANY lies on the stand, her CV, testifying in court for men, when she never did etc..

I don't know if the in chambers meeting happened, but obviously, Juan was able to call her a LIAR several times in his closings without objection. ALV lied on the stand but is there more to come?

TEST EDIT

Quite a few of us have said there's things we know that that jury doesn't so I thought we'd start a list. Is there anything on this list yet that makes you think, if I didn't know that, I would be struggling to make a decision? Not yet for me but it has made me see a lot of the JA history does influence my perception of her....

What do we know that the jury doesn't?

Please cut and paste list - don't quote

Old list

Besides premeditation, let's keep things like this in mind......
jodie-arias-kill-you.jpg

Things like this will not be lost on the jury. It's despicable and I truly believe the jury thinks that also. As JM stated "WHO DOES THIS!?"

REALLY?? JUST REALLY?????

How completely ridiculous to sit and listen to all of this testimony day after day for MONTHS and not be able to come back with a verdict any better than this.

This is a sad, sad statement.

I bet most of them have decided to convict. They are one or two miserable failures on the jury, who are egotistically making it all about them, holding up everything for their attention seeking, narcissistic, bpd sympathizing, barren souls. :twocents:

And I pray it's not a teacher...wasn't the Casey foreman a teacher?

RSBM:

If it is a teacher of anything analytical i.e Math... it should be fine. The Math teacher here is also wondering what the hold up is. He said Monday- m1, since they do not allow a walk out side to a firing squad after Jodi confessed

:rockon: Just might be right! Very interesting and very good call!! Thanks!

Do not hit QUOTE BUTTON.......INSTEAD JUST COPY AND PASTE

JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
fake pedo letters (Thanks Midwest Mama)
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car (Thanks mobius99)
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
-mumble things like "still hate me?" and giggle ominously. (Thanks amberjul)
-flipping her hair around and checking her make-up ... (Thanks DGC)
-JA Handstands to get more colour in her face before mug shot/ asking if she could do her makeup to Det Fl when she was arrested and also in the interrogation room
- All the things JA did and said in interrogation tapes showing NO REMORSE Thanks AS)
JA's parents tapes
- JA's dad saying she was strange
- JA's dad story about how she'd call and abuse her mom
- JA's mom's story about someone calling in the middle of the night to say she needs help/ bipolar
- A lot of things seemed to elevate when she was in 8th grade. The family was moving and Mom couldn't find her tupperware - JA used said Tupperware to grow pot on the roof of the house. The parents called the Sheriff IIRC to give little JA a lesson. (Thanks AS)
- JA's paranoia about her room being searched after being caught with pot , even as an adult
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Chris Hughes stories
- JA eavesdropping at door/ evil look
- JA sitting at table for further hour after Sky told her to go
- JA telling sky and chris she had a "vision" of her marrying TA. (thank you kaydono)
- JA writing an email to herself, and telling TA it was from her "stalker" and showed Travis to try to get him to tell her to move to AZ (thank you kaydono and Midwest Mama)
"fake- JA never letting TA out of her sight, even when he went to RR, according to Sky/Chris (thank you kaydono)
Some of JA's actions including finger and throat slashing gesture and her family's in court. We see close up because of the camera.s
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The HLN "drama" / JM signature saga
JA spiderman t-shirt photo with Bobby J (Thanks AS)
Jailhouse fights ( Thank you S9)
Jodi's disgusting black, "I have not washed my feet in over 6 months" looking fungus infested feet. Speaking of fungus, didn't she confiscate some fungus cream? HMMMMM EWWWWW (Thanks Kaydono)
JA potential fraud / tapping into Travis's bank account
JA previously on ticket to go to Cancun (not confirmed)
JA 'art'
Stealing pens in jail ... hiding pens in shampoo bottles ... unauthorized creams and lotions ... Thank you DGC
Sticking pencils in her shoe... (Thanks amberjul)
MS passing notes to JA's mom
JA's outside 'representative'
Dr D's laptop being stolen
911 call - Mimi and everyone else mentioning JA's name as person of suspicion (Thanks LittleMel)
Travis telling the drs if he didn't ever turn up for lunch on Sunday it was because JA had killed him
Cost of trial
ALV approaching Travis' sister (thanks Midwest Mama)
Whatever ALV was "taken to task" for in chambers (thanks Midwest Mama)
Nurmi lying to the Hughes about validity of pedo letters (thanks Midwest Mama)
JA's mom writing to Nurmi / JA's mom helping to her get hire car
JA's happy smiles when Jury is out of sight (Thanks Davia18)
Tire slashing multiple times of both TA & Lisa's tires, and the email sent to Lisa (Thanks OAZ)
Oh the CONTENT of the video viewed in court of TA w/ white/blonde thing on lap (Thanks OAZ)
Funny biz with Helio cell phone.. claimed lost (IRRC melted chocolate?) got replacement which had sex tape/photos claimed lost but then found in G'parents car (Thank you OAZ)
Incident w/ Clancy in bathroom WHICH sounds almost like incident she claims happened between Abe & TA (Thank you OAZ)
That her & Abe only went on 1 date (my impression is she's insinuated more of a relationship to jury) (Thank you OAZ)
Jodi saying in the interrogation interview, "If I killed Travis, If I hurt Travis, I would BEG for the Death Penalty" (Thank you Hildymac)
The number of Expert Witnesses / Psychologists the DT are rumored to have been through
JA pot and potential 'other' drug history with Bobby J/
JA kicking her mom when she was an adult
How unusual the number of approaches and chamber sessions are
Video of friend that went shooting with Travis and said that TA never owned a gun (Thanks AS)
- Deanna Hall caught JA with Travis's laptop on the couch baking cookies at Travis's house without his consent (Thanks AS)
- The fact that Travis willed his dog and his library to Deanna (Thanks AS)
- Who Donavon is and how they met
- JA's note passing through mitigator to Donovan
- JC's putting her nose where it does not belong, shooting off her mouth, causing her to have to testify and possibly creating grounds for a mistrial.
- JA screwing around with the back of JW's chair (EITHER to steal the screws, or simply loosen them to cause JW's chair to come apart and JW to fall off her chair and go crashing to the floor, on her RUMP.
- JA taking a yellow folder off of the DT's table and attempting to sit on it, or place it where it has NO BUSINESS being placed.
-JA making a throat slicing gesture at JM during closing arguments.

Think I can add a couple things to the list........

• Lots of pages from her journal/diary they do not know
  • Her Myspace page (and TA page) as she has numerous pics there of her and TA...............while TA only has a couple.
  • Also JA said TA never showed her affection out of the home, yet there are some many pictures of him holding her.....

Would these apply -- For your list above??

TIA

The only thing that is worrying me about verdict watch tomorrow is that Rose has not mentioned making me fresh sourdough donuts tonight. ;)

Because i'm so blunt, ALV lied and Juan wanted to charge her with perjury. She pretty much got the "You're Fired!" And that was that. She was seeing the $$$, got greedy and it backfired big time.

:rockon: Just might be right! Very interesting and very good call!! Thanks!

Just watched some Travis tribute videos on YouTube (don't know why I do this, my eyes are going to be so puffy in the morning). I don't know how to post them on here, which is probably a good thing!, but let's all remember why we're here, ok? Justice for Travis!

Goodnight everyone :eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member