verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks: do not make this into the masturbation discussion thread. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

LinasK, I am not pointing at you.. I am just jumping off your post to cease and desist this conversation.

:werk:

reminder:scared:

Folks: do not make this into the masturbation discussion thread. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

LinasK, I am not pointing at you.. I am just jumping off your post to cease and desist this conversation.

:werk:

Sorry!! I was posting as I was reading through the thread and didn't see this.

When Mark Klaas stated that it took the jury 4 days to come back with M1 for Polly's murderer ...it made me feel much better about this jury.

I just reread the Police Phone Interviews between JA and Det. Flores...

If anyone has the time I recommend that you listen to it!

[video=youtube;NmXxck9IiFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXxck9IiFQ[/video]

A lighter note with some classic 70s ROCK! .....Tom Petty

Yeah Yeah Yeah.....The Waiting is the Hardest Part!

[video=youtube;uMyCa35_mOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg[/video]

Has this been discussed? Deanna said when she went to Travis' house she was surprised to see Jodi there. She smelled the cookies baking.....but there was no car in the driveway So, where was she parking her car when was sneaking around Travis' house? This is exactly what she did the day she killed Travis. Seems like she had a lot of practice at this!

That's a really great point.

Has this been discussed? Deanna said when she went to Travis' house she was surprised to see Jodi there. She smelled the cookies baking.....but there was no car in the driveway So, where was she parking her car when was sneaking around Travis' house? This is exactly what she did the day she killed Travis. Seems like she had a lot of practice at this!

I caught that too. There was no car in front or in the driveway...I wondered if there was an alley behind Travis's house? Was that ever discussed? Where did she park the white car with no plates on the day she snuck up and murdered him?

I wish Dr Drew would have let her finish her story. I hate when he does that. He asks a question and then in the middle of their answer he stops them to have the other guests start firing questions at the person speaking. It's so annoying.

Hey Guys,

Like most everyone here, I believe that JA is guilty of first degree capital murder and should get the death penalty for what she did to TA. Anything LESS than a capital murder conviction in this case is an injustice! I have a horrifying thought though. Do you all remember that the jury in Casey Anthony's trial couldn't convict on anything, (except her lying to police) because they could not determine how Caylee died?

The horror and shock I have is, could their be a remote chance that this jury could acquit JA and later they say, "Well, we couldn't agree on any of the murder or manslaughter charges, so we had to acquit." Or is that too far-fetched?

I hear that the longer a jury deliberates, the better it is for the prosecution. JA's claims of self-defense in this case are disgusting and insulting to our justice system.

Satch

A reaction to high tension maybe? Not sure.

Yes or just a display of how they're able to leave the issues in the room when they go out for air or to eat or to head home for the day.

Or they were remembering JW's "so you can't interview someone when they're dead. Is that what you're saying?"

:floorlaugh:

My mom died on 6/3/03 or
6-3=3 ... My niece's bday is 1/1/02 or 1+1=2 ... Tomorrow is 5/8/13 or 5+8=13 ... This is how I see dates ...I believe tomorrow is the day.

WagaraTapaTalk

I said on Friday that Wednesday was the day. Hoping my gut knows what she is talking about lol.

I caught that too. There was no car in front or in the driveway...I wondered if there was an alley behind Travis's house? Was that ever discussed? Where did she park the white car with no plates on the day she snuck up and murdered him?

idk but i would guess no imo - out here in new housing tracks, we usually do not have alleys any more

This post to rebut JC, as usual. :notgood:

From the lovely Katie Wick in case you didn't see it:

Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA

Jurors just got on elevator. Gone for the day. Couple of them laughing a lot. Seemed relaxed #justicefortravis

I took a long break due to dinner and such. This was a beacon to me.

Follow the jurors, folks. Relax.

Like I said, you're really twisting things. Nobody here on WS is cool with it.

The deal with fantasy is its just that...fantasy, not real.

Fantasy about being homosexual, a dominatrix, about being with a senior citizen, fantasy about being back in high school, being a submissive, being berated, being in a diaper, being with a public figure, a religious figure, fantasy about rape...it happens.

Between two consenting adults getting "off" on the taboo of it. One mans(woman's) fantasy is another nightmare, lord help you if you say you want to 'get with' my feet but hey if that's your thing, find a friend. :moo:

Originally Posted by kaydono
According the NG's ranting last night, all JA buys is PORK RINDS!!!

I think the term "you are what you eat" is especially fitting here! :floorlaugh:

WHERE IS THE PIG? :moo::chicken::lamb::hen::cow: I FOUND THE WHOLE FARM, MINUS THE PIG!!!

\Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulamith
LOL!! My age is showing!

you must be elderly like me ;) But that's not why I mentioned it. I grew up on the east coast and the only time I've ever heard it was in the LA area. So it's probably dated AND regional. Isn't it time for us to take out our teeth and hit the hay?[/QUOT

LA as in Louisiana or LA as in Los Angeles? I grew up in Texas and heard "shine it on" and "mmm heavy"..Not ready to hit the hay yet..I am a night owl!

For some reason, I thought the jurors would deliberate for three (3) full days before deciding. Today was day 2 in my mind because I don't count the 55 minutes they got on day one. Now, I think we may not hear anything until Friday.....We left our house today at about 1:30 Arizona time and ran some errands and I wasn't worried at all about missing the verdict. Meanwhile, JA goes to the bunker with no pens or pencils or paper. Nothing. It's my opinion that she may as well get used to that.....

A reaction to high tension maybe? Not sure.

The thing about the observers reporting the jurors are chatty and laughing is------unless they're ALL doing that and not just MOST of them, it doesn't mean a whole lot. It's only going to take one to not agree with the obvious.

All this discussion about the sex tape comment made by Travis...

I guess some don't see that the defense playing that edited version in closing REALLY could've stuck. I haven't seen so much discussion and peoples thoughts on it since it was played. Some of you may have had in the back of your minds for awhile here and are just now re thinking about it.
Well to be me it's clear that sex tape was a set up. I think he was just expressing how hot he thought she sounded. I don't think he actually meant a 12 yr old girl. It was a lapse in judgement that he added the age but then again he didn't know he was being recorded and it was going to be used against him to make him seem like a pedophile either.
I wish people could put this to rest the sex tape doesn't even matter! She murdered him over and over again. Taking his life wasn't enough now she's gotta take his reputation too and put that seed of doubt in jurors minds. When it has nothing to do with the crime at hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1