verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I will try to watch closer today. This is a heck of a time to be sick! Last night while thinking it over I realized this is a case with the DP on one end and aquittal on the other. This will take time and it should. I feel she is completely guilty, should die,but I'm not the one sending her. I dont feel she can ever be rehabilitated....then too I am trying to keep track of the ladies in Cleveland. The man who rescued them is a hoot! God Bless him! he said " anytime a beautiful little white girl runs into the arms of a black man and says save me, you know there is something wrong". One girl has a 6 year old girl. :seeya:

BBM: :smile:

God bless him is RIGHT! He stated in his interview that his first impression was that it was domestic dispute. Unfortunately, we have all seen that many will walk away rather than get involved in what they believe is a domestic dispute. Thank God Charles had the courage and conviction to get involved! Three woman and a child were rescued and three families have been reunited!

Yesterday, some were posting negative remarks about Charles due to the statement bolded above (saying it is racist) and the fact that he swore a lot on the call to 911.
I can tell you that I don't care one bit about his language or the above comment (which may be accurate in his neighborhood, but made me laugh)!

Let us remember:
HE STEPPED IN!
HE DID NOT WALK AWAY!
LIVES WERE SAVED!
FAMILIES WERE REUNITED!

If that were our family members his language on the 911 call would be the VERY LAST THING we cared about!

So I say BRAVO Charles! :rockon::rockon:

If they are going over each and every lie Jodi told on the stand we could be here for awhile.

ETA: That was weird. I had two quotes I did not quote and the quote I quoted was not carried over?????

But wait! JA took an oath, she swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! Maybe in her world a lie means the truth. Her world, and AL's, and CA's and FCA's

We are all impatient for a verdict, but wouldn't it be delicious if JA was served up her just desserts on June 4? I wouldn't mind waiting!

Oh now that would be justice indeed.

I know...that was so frustrating! I just wanted them to all shut up and just let her talk. I wanted to hear the cookie story too! Scary how she just came into his house and made cookies.

And she was on Travis' computer. Sure would love to know what date that was.

I have an eye apt at 11:00. ET
Should be home by noon but my eyes will be dialated..

No skin off my nose..
I still have ears.
And as long as I hear:

On the count of 1st degree murder, Pre-meditated:
We the Jury unanimously find the defendant..... Guilty 12-0

On the count of 1st degree murder, Felony:
We the Jury unanimously find the defendant..... Guilty 12-0

SO SAY US ALL!

Good morning y'all from Texas. When I cross the Red River into Oklahoma I feel a sudden rush in my heart because I'm back to where I was born. Unfortunately the last time it's been to bury my mothers only sibling, my uncle Benny, and when I crossed that ole red river back to Texas I feel like I'm leaving so many of my loved ones behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFVrDAnrGc&feature=player_detailpage

How ironic would it be if they announced a verdict Friday (May 10th)?

We are all impatient for a verdict, but wouldn't it be delicious if JA was served up her just desserts on June 4? I wouldn't mind waiting!

How about the penalty part on June 4th? lol

I hear ya, indycornstalk!
I know many of us are having flashbacks to the CA case. I've previously referred to this as a form of PTSD, but out of respect for those who truly suffer with PTSD, I think we should call it ...:drumroll: ...

CA Verdictitis, with the acronym being CAV

:blushing:
CAV - which primarily affects the hippocampus!

:floorlaugh: Good one, CookedGooseinOrlando! :floorlaugh:

Guh-morning, kids!!!

Travis Alexander was killed on a Wednesday. Will he get justice on a Wednesday?

Jodi Arias murdered Travis Alexander on a Wednesday. Will she officially lose any chance of freedom on a Wednesday?

:please:

ooowwwww I would hope we would not have to wait that long. :scared: But it would be a great day for sentencing her to death! :rockon:

Good morning WSers! I am hopeful that today is the day, but I to do not want to be someone complaining that they came back too quickly like the CA jury did. Also, how do I change it so that I can see 100 posts per page instead of refreshing all the time? Thanks for any help!

Blue bar on top of page....User Cp...Edit options..bout halfway down it gives the option for how many post to view per page...then scroll down to the bottom and save...hope this helps !

don't you know she is stewing down there in that basement! I love it!
sent you a link for the choc gravy.....

Oooooh, had to comment!
My grandmother from Arkansas used to make us chocolate gravy on toast for breakfast whenever she visited us.
We always looked forward to her visits!
YUM!

And she was on Travis' computer. Sure would love to know what date that was.

you and me both.....she also mentioned that there were NO cars outside....NO clue of anyone being there from the outside.....

Bet Mr Ramsey never dreamed when he woke up that morning he was gonna become a hero and have so many people fall in love with him.

I have been in such a peaceful mindset about the outcome of this verdict, until JC walked on camera and purposefully recounted her story of the "stomping juror", intentionally to unsettle us all. What is wrong with that lady????

She craves attention...and lots of it...jmo

Good morning WSers! I am hopeful that today is the day, but I to do not want to be someone complaining that they came back too quickly like the CA jury did. Also, how do I change it so that I can see 100 posts per page instead of refreshing all the time? Thanks for any help!

I just did it. Go to User CP (upper left, in blue box with white text), click on edit options, which is on the left, and then scroll down. You'll see a spot where you can select how many messages per page. Change it to 100 and keep scrolling down and hit save.

I think that's it...just from memory, and I don't have one as good as Jodi.

Oooooh, had to comment!
My grandmother from Arkansas used to make us chocolate gravy on toast for breakfast whenever she visited us.
We always looked forward to her visits!
YUM!

oh it's the little tap of butter on top that makes it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass