verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Travis put the sheets in the washer. I think he felt Jodi cooties and sex-regret. Plus he was a pretty tidy guy.

They clearly used KY that day. I am pretty sure it's messy. Washing sheets might have been a necessity!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 18m
The juror "Captain O'Neil" just came in with red tee and flip flops. He was with two other jurors. They were smiling. #JodiArias
I'm on a self-imposed timeout from HLN today, however I can't wait to hear JC's interpretation of what the red-T and flips REALLY mean. :)

Another NOTE: If you make a long post with important information in it, you might want to highlight your work, hit control C and copy it before hitting the post button, so that you don't lose it.

Just a trick to keep the frustration level at a minimum :)

Salem

Can I post this?

"One of The #Jodiarias jurors has blinked.Now were getting word that TWO of The Jodi Arias Jurors HAVE BLINKED!What could that mean?"- #HLN

What does that mean? tia

Did they blink defiantly? :floorlaugh: (As per JC's comment that some looked defiant)

So the DT feels they are entitled to these statements before the victims testify? For what purpose does the DT need them other than to object,approach, sidebar and then sealing the transcript of this sidebar?

IMO, the DT shouldn't have ANY right to influence what the victims want to convey nor should they be entitled to search under the cloak of "Discovery" to determine what the victims are going to testify about.

I will now go wrap my entire body in duct tape in order to avoid the penalty that will result if I type one, single word of what I am thinking about this motion and its authors.

LMAO hubby and I just recently resigned to separate bedrooms. I am an insomniac since menopause. He is a snorer. I would sleep a few hours then wake up and turn on the bedroom TV and channel surf. Hubby would sit up and ask is it lightening out LOL. We both were exhausted last several years. Separate bedrooms has been a great solution. The surprise visits make us feel so debased :floorlaugh:

We have the same arrangement. My hubby snores, has sleep apnea, talks in his sleep, bounces one foot up and down all night and has flayed his arms out and hit me in the face a few times. There was no sleep happening for me.

The attorneys are allowed in the juror room? Seems like that wouldn't be allowed.... for many reasons.

It's absolutely not allowed. I think somebody "mis-tweeted" something. :)

I'm guessing he just came in a door from a back hallway that is the same door where the jurors enter and exit, or something like that.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Juan Martinez just came out of juror room and is headed downstairs. He was in gray suit, couldnt see tie but I assume salmon. #JodiArias

What's he doing in there? Taking lunch orders or answering questions?

Maybe ninjas kidnapped one of the jurors and Samurai Jaun is helping look for them? :waitasec:

Hello everyone. Hoping today is the day!

I see HLN have stopped with the "breaking news" nonsense. Haha

I love how they have the "BREAKING NEWS" flash in and out with the sound effects...right before they go to commercial. :floorlaugh:

That's what I thought. Verdict or no verdict, that is just too, too casual in a capital murder case (or any case) and is quite disrespectful, IMO.....:waitasec:
Who knows? Maybe he's fashion challenged, or possibly has a foot problem....

Phew....just made it home.....

hello basilcat:seeya:

well let's see what you've missed........one juror wearing red tee and flip flops.....juan was at the courthouse.......and according to HLN some of the jurors might have blinked today :floorlaugh:

oh........and we have no idea why the jury clock isn't ticking:scared:

eta...ticking now :D

Prayers for wisdom for the jurors and acceptance for the Alexander family. I hope this is over for them soon. It's been such a long, hard road for them.

I am looking at never. This jury does not seem decisive at all. Primary example is they asked Dr. Samuels and ALV hundreds of questions when they had already seen Jodi in front of their faces lie to them about everything. You could not look at her and hear her and not know she was lying. So what's the point of asking all these questions of Samuels and ALV, when it was obvious they were just making up testimony to fit in to Jodi's lies? I always thought it was so strange that they kept asking so many questions after Jodi's testimony.

This is a death qualified jury, so I am sure they are going over everyone notes and all of the evidence. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr