verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im all fired up over Benghazi right now....my stomach is in knots of the verdict now...

I pray for justice for all the victims in both!!

We were watching the Benghazi hearings on computer and waiting for the little girl in Cleveland to come home on TV and I said, we better go check channel 44 and make sure there is no verdict yet.....The verdict had been reached - I was in shock and balled my eyes out.

Justice for Travis and peace for the Alexander family. So grateful to be part of the WS community.

They're probably using due diligence so they don't become laughingstocks, as some recent jurors did after rendering a very controversial verdict.

I knew the minute I posted that, they would announce a verdict and the comment would be a "moo" point! :moo:

To me, myself, and I, the fact that some jurors seem to be in a good mood means they came to a decision of first degree murder. Otherwise, they would have hung, for the one or two holdouts that wanted to be devil's advocates or some such.

A few emotions right now:

:rockon:

:scared:

:floorlaugh:

:please:

Almost five years ago JA secretly recorded that nasty sex tape audio.

OMG - We are having a band of powerful storms messing up my satillite dish...anyone have the HLN link for on line, PLEASE???? TIA

So the instant HLN announced that they had a verdict it started to thunder and lightening here where I live, and now we are having a heavy downpour of rain. And fwiw I live in a part of the country where it doesn't rain very often....

Can someone please help with what sentencing the jury will decide on AZ....
Murder 1 = death or LWOP(?)
2nd degree = ? yrs
manslaughter = ? yrs

I don't even want to celebrate if it's murder 1, I would be purely RELIEVED for society, the alexanders, and Travis. It's simply justice. And honestly whatever happens to JA is not nearly a fraction of as horrible as what happened to Travis. Anything less that Murder 1 is unforgivable. This jury hasn't let us down all trial, I pray with everything I've got in me today that they are the same jury we've known and loved all along.

Nova Scotia 5:30...:seeya:

Just a shout out to ya, Basilcat. My ancestors came from NS (from the Pubnicos - I can never remember if it's Middle East Pubnico or Middle West Pubnico I think it's Middle West) down near Yarmouth. But I live in California.

I visited NS back in 2004 for the reunion. Lovely place.

OK I am leaving work at 4:15 ET. Will be home by 4:25.

I HAVE to watch the verdict with you all! (If I will even be able to get in here!)

See you later!

I am praying for the Alexander Family and that our faith in the judicicial system wil be restored. Cracked a bottle of wine, it is 5 o'clock somewhere!

OMG MY PHONE BUZZED AND I ALMOST DIED!! We have verdict...I knew it would happen on migraine day...THANK YOU JESUS.

How do you watch it on your phone. I need to pick up my kiddo at that time and do not want to miss it. Does anyone know about how much usage is used when viewed video. Completely stupid about anything techy I have 4 GB of usage per month. I will not go over if I just watch the video right?

NOTE: The verdict is in. Announcing that it will be revealed at 1:30 PST. The forum is spinning a lot and sometimes I can't move from page to page or do anything LOL - but if I hang on, it all seems to come back in a few minutes. So, I'm practicing patience :)
About an 1.5 hours before we hear what the jury has decided.

Just want to share because I know others are probably having the same problem. Just breathe and make sure you have some live streaming up and ready to go so you don't miss anything.
(((Hugs Admin and fellow Webbies))) we are finally here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20