verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all, I just logged on. I see we have a verdict. Are we going to go to a special thread at 1:30?

It's raining here on the east coast.
The angels are crying.....
"Justice for Travis"

I plan to do a tequila shot right before they read the verdict. Who wants to join me?

:praying: :praying: :praying:

Please be Murder 1.
Please be Murder 1.
Please be Murder 1.

Good Morning eveyone. I am still in my self imposed TO because of this darn project at work but I wanted to pop in for a second.

I feel like I am to blame that a verdict has not been reached because I have not worn blue this week. So today, I have total blue on (on the outside and undergarments) and even blue eyeshadow. Today is the day!!! Lordy mercy I sure hope today is the day!!!

HA!!! I guess wearing blue has worked - a verdict has been reached.
I am really liking this blue eyeshadow too - usually I wear one of my 90 different shades of brown.

Hard to believe that this trial may eventually end.

Justice is coming!!!!

I honestly in my heart believe that there were people on that jury who would NOT ever be talked down to 2nd degree murder so since we do not have a hung jury, I feel we have our FIRST DEGREE!!!!!!!!

I agree. I know I could NEVER vote 2nd degree in this case and would not compromise. I hope the majority of the jurors felt the same.

I am so nervous right now, I feel nauseous.

PLEASE let the verdict be M1. I can't take another travesty of justice.
:please::please::please:

It's a privilege to go through this with all of you.

I have the WAT/azCentral feed up and they are talking about appeals and now CA ad OJ. Can they just STFU and let us deal with the verdict first?

I want you to be right more than anything in the world.

Blessings for all who have waited so long for justice to come.

May it be served today.

IMO
ARIZONA LAWYER
I could JUST FOR THAT FER THAT POSITIVE AFFIRMATION.

Just got a notice that a large crowd is gathering at the courthouse.:seeya:

I'm lighting every candle in my house and turning on my porch lites.

Weird JA hasn't tweeted the news of her verdict coming down. No calls for the prayer chain to rush to the courthouse.

It's because they have her in a holding cell in the basement of the courthouse. She isn't even allowed to have her crayons, let alone kvetch with Donovan.

Starbucks just posted on their FB page that they're having a Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3-5, and they posted a picture of a strawberry frappuccino! HAHA! They're gonna be celebrating too apparently! :)

I love how journalists can find better experts than the defence could ....

OK so it's 12:07 here in AZ. What time will the verdict be read, AZ time? Thanks! My text said it will be streamed at 1:30PDT at WAT.com I don't even know if we're PDT or not OH Well! I'll be here until it's read. WOW!!!! this is the day we've all been waiting for.

No nerves anymore should be experienced. She's NOT going free no matter what they decided. They unanimously reached a decision.

Madeleine, I don't want her to ever go free though. :(
My nerves are out of control crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members