Verdict Watch Discussion Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting all the tweets meterclicks! I forgot there was something with the jury this morning and I just woke up. Oops!

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
Millard keeps staring at Smich. His hair looks like it was cut with a bowl and a dull knife. Smich's hair is slickly gelled.

Well there you go. Explains what he needed the knife for. ;)

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Hagerman said Millard seemed disheveled when he dropped off the toolbox. #TimBosma #Bosma

Millard didn't look himself, Hagerman agreed. #Bosma

Now onto the part of the tape where Millard's lawyer Nadir Sachak is crossing Hagerman. #TimBosma #BOsma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Now listening to Hagerman's cross-examination by Millard lawyer Nadir Sahak. #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
nadir Sachak asking about tool box. It was locked. contained. It was like it was packed w clothing.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
The toolbox was light, Hagerman agreed in cross exam. 4-5lbs. Nothing was jiggling around in it. "It was more a tackle box than a tool box"

However Hagerman agrees that he was still willing to help his friend. #TimBosma

Hagerman agrees there was no plan to unload a toolbox on him. It was "a huge surprise" and it "troubled" him. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
No plan ahead of time for Millard to drop off toolbox. "This was all a huge surprise?" "Yes," said Hagerman. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Hagerman thought the locked toolbox held drugs. "It's always been at Maple Gate," he testified. #Bosma

The toolbox was light, about 4 or 5 lbs, Hagerman recalls. It was light and nothing moved, as if it were stuffed with clothing. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Toolbox weighed about 4-5 pounds, said Hagerman. He thought it had drugs in it.

Court has been shut down. A juror suddenly got ill. Rushed out. stand by. @AM900CHML

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Now taking a recess. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Judge is asking for a recess now. Jury leaves courtroom.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Judge wants a recess. Jury leaving. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Taking a morning recess. #Bosma

#Bosma court break

I never heard about this specific letter? That tells me that Dellen was keeping that gun hidden so he could use it for proof with prints later if needed. And that MS hiding it meant he knew his prints were all over it.

It was mentioned in the letters to CN

anyone else feeling like there are some bizzare things going on today? WTF... I feel nervous for whats about to come.

Apparently one of the jurors isn't feeling well. Hence the sudden break. #Bosma

Apparently one juror was looking ill and that's why we stopped. Will let you know if anything develops. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Court has been shut down. A juror suddenly got ill. Rushed out. stand by. @AM900CHML

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Now taking a recess. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Judge is asking for a recess now. Jury leaves courtroom.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Judge wants a recess. Jury leaving. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Taking a morning recess. #Bosma

#Bosma court break
The pressure may be taking it's toll :( Sure hope they're OK and can return. Does anyone know what happens in this case? Do they stop deliberating for the day or release the Juror- which sounds a little harsh, but what would the options be? They've got a Jury sequestered. mmmmm

There are multiple reports outside of court that one of the jurors was ill and that's why we took an abrupt break. #TimBosma

That's why they should just release the info to the jury when they request it. The fact that they need to return to court to review testimony is ridiculous. JMO

I don't think they have any extras left. Can they go on with eleven??

There are multiple reports outside of court that one of the jurors was ill and that's why we took an abrupt break. #TimBosma

What happens if one of the jurors is too ill to deliberate?

**Never mind - answered!

The pressure may be taking it's toll :( Sure hope they're OK and can return. Does anyone know what happens in this case? Do they stop deliberating for the day or release the Juror- which sounds a little harsh, but what would the options be? They've got a Jury sequestered. mmmmm

They've still got 12. They only need 10. I'd imagine if someone can't continue they will be released and the rest will carry on.

Probably ate something that didn't agree with them. They're not at home now and are eating take out/restaurant meals and putting in long days. It's bound to take a toll on a few of them. Hope they don't have to do this for too long.

MOO

That's why they should just release the info to the jury when they request it. The fact that they need to return to court to review testimony is ridiculous. JMO

Are they not deliberating at the courthouse?

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 6m6 minutes ago
Hagerman walks over to park.Learns what happened. "is shocked'. Michalski says cops showed up at house. He learns of Helens arrest.

Bbm -
Now who is this Helen character that was arrested?? This case just gets crazier ..... (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Also, LHs post just reminded me, I did mean to mention already, on Monday I did notice DMs hair looked really strange, especially the back of his head. It wasn't cropped super short, and I didn't see it as a "bowl cut" , but it had all these weird pieces in the back newly and crudely cut.
Maybe it's even different today, not sure, but there had definitely been some bad hair cutting by Monday morning.

Maybe that's what he was actually doing with a shiv..... Cutting his own hair....
(Jk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members