Verdict watch! ** GUILTY **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*My Thanks also Kamille*
This was my first thought when reading Kamilles post.

Could this also explain why LE couldn't find any 'contact' between them ? :dunno:
IF JL was using Craiglist etc. I think maybe he did have two phones.

Even two phones does not explain how the one found in his apt called Vancouver twice when he was likely dead but definitely not at home.

MOO

Who on earth would know the judge's email address? A hacker? (Almost sounds like the monster himself)

Lighting a candle for all involved in this horrific situation:

View attachment 66027

Not sure why the judge would go all public with this twitter/email nonsense. Just change your password and move on. What makes him think he's the only person who gets hacked or attempts to hack? Is everyone in Montreal this "dramatic" for lack of a better word? :waitasec:

MOO

So we're on to day 6 tomorrow.

Ty @ italianWSfan! I had favorited all of Sue Montgomerys' (sp?) tweets from the surveillance timeline but it was too far back for me to sift through. I was also off about those gaps. 2 hours & 5 hours is quite enough time indeed.

Did anyobe else come across the story of LRM harassing one of the prison guards or sending him a letter? I thought I read somewhere that he wrote the guard a note saying he was watching him or something?

I realize how late I am to the party & that these questions are pointless now. Sorry guys!

Wow, somebody trolling the judge. NOT cool.
Granted, I have a few email addresses. One of which, somebody is always trying to use to sign up to things. Twitter is one of these social media websites that keep being opened using my email address.
The difference is, the person doing this isn't trying to impersonate me. They just want to use my email address for some reason.

My point? Sometimes, people use email addresses that do not belong to them to sign up for social media websites. It is common. What is NOT common is somebody impersonating somebody. A JUDGE.
I have to wonder, who is it? One of Magnotta's "fans"? Perhaps his communication needs to be more closely monitored, and the people he communicates with need to be investigated. I have a feeling somebody is trying to cause a mistrial.

ETA: just read about it. It was created in 2012, eh. That is interesting, but it doesn't mean much. Names, usernames, and email addresses can be changed. But it is still interesting...

Not sure why the judge would go all public with this twitter/email nonsense. Just change your password and move on. What makes him think he's the only person who gets hacked or attempts to hack? Is everyone in Montreal this "dramatic" for lack of a better word? :waitasec:

MOO

Yes, there is something very, very strange about this! It does not make sense to me. Excuse my French, but there is something seriously 'fked' here! If it wasn't so tragic, this whole case would make an hilarious Simpsons episode. I mean wtf!!!

Quoted from BorgQueen:

My point? Sometimes, people use email addresses that do not belong to them to sign up for social media websites. It is common. What is NOT common is somebody impersonating somebody. A JUDGE.
I have to wonder, who is it? One of Magnotta's "fans"? Perhaps his communication needs to be more closely monitored, and the people he communicates with need to be investigated. I have a feeling somebody is trying to cause a mistrial.

Totally agree. This is simply not cool. Why do I have the niggling feeling that the murderer himself did it? Wasn't the Twitter account set up just shortly after the trial began. Very uncool.....:judge:

MOO

Maybe he went public because he's not you or me, not Joe Citizen. He's heavily involved in one of Canada's most horrific crimes ever! This crime involved the Prime Minister and virtually everywhere from Montreal to Vancouver. It's a serious deal.........:panic::sigh::freakedout::justice:

Shuyee Lee @sleeCJAD · 3h 3 hours ago

Heading into Day Six of deliberations tomorrow. Gonna need a new notebook. #Magnotta

The possibility or idea of LRM having internet access freaks me out.

I do believe that JL could have had 2 phones. Maybe one was cheaper to contact friends/family back home. The other was for Canadian contacts- work/school. Makes sense, especially if he was on a budget. One could have been prepaid.

If they met as said,via Craiglist,and Jun Lin was going to meet a 'stranger' for whatever reasons,then why would he give LM his own address??
Maybe he had id on him with his address.

The possibility or idea of LRM having internet access freaks me out.

I do believe that JL could have had 2 phones. Maybe one was cheaper to contact friends/family back home. The other was for Canadian contacts- work/school. Makes sense, especially if he was on a budget. One could have been prepaid.

I'm pretty sure that he is not legally allowed to access a computer at the moment.

Maybe he had id on him with his address.
if I remember correctly, there was a tweet saying all of jun lins ID was found at his own apartment. but LM could have returned that as well as the phone. so i really dont know. these calls are strange indeed.

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue 9m9 minutes ago
Day Six in #Magnotta deliberations gets underway at 9. Thank god I have fun colleagues.

Feeling for everyone involved in this trial and deliberations.

Speaking of setting up the fake account for the judge - would a kind soul please remind me......didn't the killer tell someone (Watts or Allard?) that he heard voices coming from his computer? And why do I think he had a computer whilst in jail during the trial?

Thanks.......:)

Speaking of setting up the fake account for the judge - would a kind soul please remind me......didn't the killer tell someone (Watts or Allard?) that he heard voices coming from his computer? And why do I think he had a computer whilst in jail during the trial?

Thanks.......:)

LM has not had access to a computer. No inmate has that capability, at least not one with the Internet. That twitter account was made up in 2012. No idea who or why would have done it but it wasn't an issue until a bunch of reporters discovered it and followed it. I guess they were all sitting around trying to amuse themselves waiting for a verdict and found it.

So someone set up a twitter account using the judge's personal email. We have no idea if a friend did it as a joke, he was hacked two years ago and just found out now or how he ended up with a twitter account attached to his email. These players are so odd he could have done it himself and forgot. Or one of his interns thought it would be a good idea.

Not too concerned about it and neither should he be. Not enough to make a spectacle about it in the middle of a murder trial. But I do think he's had a rough few months and needs a break. ;)

MOO

If we've got some staunch hold outs on both sides I can only guess that this will be a hung jury before Christmas. No way these people are going to be willing to deliberate through the holiday. No way anyone is going to want them to. Especially those reporters. :floorlaugh:

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members