***VERDICT WATCH*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread (livestream) Days 1-11 2019.10.10-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 6m6 minutes ago

If you're looking forward to this afternoon, the state's FBI witnesses likely will present A LOT of science explanation of how they find what they find and then EVENTUALLY what they found for #jimmyrodgersontrial. #trialtweets #science #overmyhead

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

• Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 10m10 minutes ago

"Getting someone from the federal government to show up here, they can ignore me as well." -Judge Bruce Kyle in regards to FBI witnesses. The defense is likely to depose these witnesses this afternoon prior to them taking the stand. #trialtweets

Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
    Undo

Court TV commentary made what I think is an excellent observation. Apparently the jurors are not taking many notes and it was speculated by the panel they might be a little confused. It was suggested the state should have put CWW on the stand first then plugged in the physical/scientific evidence after.

I really hope the jury is paying attention!

Court TV commentary made what I think is an excellent observation. Apparently the jurors are not taking many notes and it was speculated by the panel they might be a little confused. It was suggested the state should have put CWW on the stand first then plugged in the physical/scientific evidence after.

I really hope the jury is paying attention!
UGH

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 2m2 minutes ago
    The gentleman quickly closed his laptop and left. The juror was at lunch with two other jurors.

The juror saw a photo of Rodger in a t-shirt that had already been submitted into evidence.

Show this thread

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 3m3 minutes ago
    We are back from recces. Apparently one of the jurors sat next to someone at lunch who had info about the trial on his laptop.

The juror is being brought into for questioning.

JRR's brother is in the court room now. Sitting behind the female defense atty who is speaking. He's wearing a dark polo shirt and sitting next to woman in long sleeved flowered shirt. (Just in case someone did not mention it earlier.)

JRR's brother is in the court room now. Sitting behind the female defense atty who is speaking. He's wearing a dark polo shirt and sitting next to woman in long sleeved flowered shirt. (Just in case someone did not mention it earlier.)
I"m surprised his brother is there. He is in law school, correct?

fyi... it was an alternate juror

1:30 p.m. - Court is back from a lunch recess. Right now, the judge and attorneys are talking with an alternate juror who sat next to someone at lunch who had a laptop. The person with the laptop was looking up information about the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly