***VERDICT WATCH*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread (livestream) Days 1-11 2019.10.10-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JRR, I just have to laugh.....

Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 1m1 minute ago

Taylor Petras Retweeted Taylor Petras

Lt. Lebid testified when they went to speak with Rodgers again in August, they told him he was facing a murder charge... Lebid said Rodgers replied with: "In the state of Missouri, that's 15-20 years and I'm okay with that."

If anyone is wondering what Judge Kyle is doing, he is in his chambers searching LexisNexis and/or Westlaw for case law.

This is actually a very important decision. I won't be upset if he denies state being able to bring this in. Worries me as an appellate issue.

JRR, I just have to laugh.....

Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 1m1 minute ago

Taylor Petras Retweeted Taylor Petras

Lt. Lebid testified when they went to speak with Rodgers again in August, they told him he was facing a murder charge... Lebid said Rodgers replied with: "In the state of Missouri, that's 15-20 years and I'm okay with that."

Didn't the State bring this up during opening statements? That JR said that, I mean.

If anyone is wondering what Judge Kyle is doing, he is in his chambers searching LexisNexis and/or Westlaw for case law.

This is actually a very important decision. I won't be upset if he denies state being able to bring this in. Worries me as an appellate issue.[/QUOTE
I would not want to be one of his clerks right now scrambling in the library

SO IMPRESSED WITH HAMID HUNTER!!! I cannot adequately describe how hard it is to tiptoe through this minefield He has chosen every single word with great care and stopped Lebid before he said anything that might cause a mistrial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member