***VERDICT WATCH*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread (livestream) Days 1-11 2019.10.10-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To refresh memories -
The white Elantra was the first car rented and the one driven by Wayne & Jimmy on their way to commit the murder of Teresa. After they returned to MO, Wayne rented the Silver one. The silver one is the one he and Angie used to go back to Florida to attend Teresa's funeral.

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago
The court is going to take a break for lunch until 1:30 p.m. . Lebid will continue to testify after.
Oh wow....I need a break, too. This is my first "full case" on WS....and the last 2 days exhausting. I hope the jurors are holding up better than me. Not sure if I NEED A DRINK....or A NAP! (And it is only 9:17 am in California)
O'MAMA....I wish someone had said out loud in court, exactly what you said. "The extra miles were for the trip to Walmart, sight seeing and picking up shells on the shore."
Last question this A.M. Any testimony as to where (in Teresa's neighborhood) did the stealth Ninjas park their rental car?

Oh wow....I need a break, too. This is my first "full case" on WS....and the last 2 days exhausting. I hope the jurors are holding up better than me. Not sure if I NEED A DRINK....or A NAP! (And it is only 9:17 am in California)
O'MAMA....I wish someone had said out loud in court, exactly what you said. "The extra miles were for the trip to Walmart, sight seeing and picking up shells on the shore."
Last question this A.M. Any testimony as to where (in Teresa's neighborhood) did the stealth Ninjas park their rental car?
This is my first case following on WS as well. We are in the same time zone and I was up early to catch the day's proceedings again. I'm sure we will find out their parking spots shortly. JRR and his demeanor is frightening to me. I can only imagine how violent he was that fateful night.

@beach … So I am assuming jurors can go off court grounds for lunches? Every state is different but we are not allowed to leave the court here. Food trucks come to the back parking lot for employees and jurors only and that is our only choice unless we bring or own lunch

@beach … So I am assuming jurors can go off court grounds for lunches? Every state is different but we are not allowed to leave the court here. Food trucks come to the back parking lot for employees and jurors only and that is our only choice unless we bring or own lunch
Yes, they can unless other arrangements are made. After yesterday, I thought some other arrangements needed to be made. Especially considering this crime is high profile in the area and the trial is occurring in the same county. I wish Judge Kyle would order in lunch for the jurors. I have seen other trials handled that way. Lunches are catered in. I think Judge Kyle is trying to be accommodating by giving them the freedom to leave the courthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221