***VERDICT WATCH*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread (livestream) Days 1-11 2019.10.10-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blowskisses: Yes! Jurors always feel comfortable relying on physical evidence, particularly DNA. They may differ/question themselves on witness credibility but they will fall back and rely on physical evidence to support testimony.
So glad most people these days have passed the DNA learning curve. We've come along way thanks to Crime TV shows, lol. Remember the OJ trial? DNA was super confusing to the jurors, or they didn't want to believe it.

Guess I'll check in tomorrow.
Refresh the link. It should come back up. Law and crime video is up and running

I did that several times, but it still just promises to be right back. I'm using Fox4. That's okay. They will probably repeat these issues tomorrow with the jury present. I appreciate all your hard work too.

Loss prevention manager at Walmart on the stand. State is asking if there are store cameras, etc etc etc. They are asking questions if the recordings are secure and no tampering can occur. Witness stated that there is 24 hour video surveillance of the parking lot

Arachne....You may have just put all the pieces together, whether you know it or not, IMO!!! Maybe the 30 gallon trash bags were not only used in a purpose similar to the one you proposed, but also used to dispose of the bloody clothing JRR and CWW were wearing. Who was going to notice (or even care about) a couple of tourist dumping black garbage bags in dumpsters behind buildings along major thoroughfares as they headed North, out of town? When police first contacted JRR, it was noticed that he went into a panic (per TaySho) and started grabbing things to hide/dispose. I think JRR in his panic forgot he had already disposed of one/two? blue jumpsuits in the black garbage bags in Florida!
No way was that jumpsuit planted, by CWW as some have suggested. If he was going to plant evidence, he would have put a lot more of Teresa's hairs on it! (....ya' know what a planner/thinker he is:D:D) No way would he take the risk of the FBI finding the "one and only hair" found on the jump suit. I think the hair was a lucky find (passive transfer from another item).....not planted evidence. Ironically, it wasn't until nearly 6 months later when CWW confessed, anyone was able to confirm that blue jump suit/overalls were actually worn. JRR's "panicking" and grabbing the blue jumpsuit..... ended up "outing" his own murder outfit. (Just because he isn't the shiniest utensil in the drawer....doesn't make him any less deadly.)

Arachne....You may have just put all the pieces together, whether you know it or not, IMO!!! Maybe the 30 gallon trash bags were not only used in a purpose similar to the one you proposed, but also used to dispose of the bloody clothing JRR and CWW were wearing. Who was going to notice (or even care about) a couple of tourist dumping black garbage bags in dumpsters behind buildings along major thoroughfares as they headed North, out of town? When police first contacted JRR, it was noticed that he went into a panic (per TaySho) and started grabbing things to hide/dispose. I think JRR in his panic forgot he had already disposed of one/two? blue jumpsuits in the black garbage bags in Florida!
No way was that jumpsuit planted, by CWW as some have suggested. If he was going to plant evidence, he would have put a lot more of Teresa's hairs on it! (....ya' know what a planner/thinker he is:D:D) No way would he take the risk of the FBI finding the "one and only hair" found on the jump suit. I think the hair was a lucky find (passive transfer from another item).....not planted evidence. Ironically, it wasn't until nearly 6 months later when CWW confessed, anyone was able to confirm that blue jump suit/overalls were actually worn. JRR's "panicking" and grabbing the blue jumpsuit..... ended up "outing" his own murder outfit. (Just because he isn't the shiniest utensil in the drawer....doesn't make him any less deadly.)
Yes, IQ! Of course, you're right! "Interstate Dumping" would be the fastest way to get rid of the evidence! Think of all the convenient choices: highway rest areas, gas stations, WalMarts, or restaurants where JRR might or might not leave reviews! And why might JRR have been in a panic, after CWW's call, aside from the obvious? Company Theft. JRR wouldn't want to get popped for company theft, and get, yet, another "mark" on his record! Although, one of his bosses testified that it was no big deal--they all do it--taking home coveralls/jumpsuits to do yard work, paint jobs, (murder?), etc....How many jumpsuits go missing up there? How many people? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977