VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they found the gun and knives I wondered if she was headed for Daryl's house. If he had the DVD player from her Grandparents "robbery", that would have sealed the deal with the jury. I think she was also headed to Deanne, the Hughes and Mimi/Liz for a little revenge. She definitely had someone in mind when she packed those weapons!

After finding out more about the recent murderous night in Missouri, I thought to myself that's what JA was going to do.

I heart you wing!

I have been re-watching some footage from the first trial, and also the interrogation videos. I noticed that the few times she cried during the interrogation videos is when she talked about her siblings, how much she had missed of their lives, and what she was going to miss out with them in the future. It's one of the few times she shows any genuine emotion. And I'm so impressed with the brilliance of Juan Martinez to begin his cross examination of her with the question about her "dumb and stupid sister"! You could see her anger from that first interaction, and Juan wanted the jury to see it. Awesome.

I hope the jurors spent the weekend burning up Google's servers trying to find the information that should have been provided to them about this liar. I'm sure their families and friends have been googlin' up a storm the whole time. What are the chances that everyone has kept their lips zipped the whole time?
-----------------
Judging by my husbands actions as a juror 5 times I'd say pretty good chance they shut up to all.

What would happen if someone used a stun gun on a person who was wet and had wet feet? Anyone know?

Stun Gun Safety

Tasers and stun gun safety

Stun guns work on voltage delivered directly into human muscle tissue. These scramble the signal of the brain to muscles. Stun guns and Tasers do not cause electrocution.

Electrocution is caused by current not voltage. Tasers and stun guns have very high voltage but very low current. The voltage temporarily disables nerves and muscles but causes no permanent harm.

The output of stun guns and Tasers is carefully metered. Shocks provided by stun guns and Tasers do not pass through water and do not conduct from one person to another. If your attacker is touching you, you will not be shocked.

Source: http://www.yoursecurityguide.com/stun-gun-safety.aspx

IF CMJA were given a life sentence, I hope she crosses one of these females. But, I firmly believe she will never have to worry about anything but the sliver of sanity she is hanging onto, she will age with rapid speed, soon her hair will fade to complete gray, the dreams will erupt to constant nightmares, and the silence will become voices that only she will hear in her deranged mind. Am I wrong to feel this way? Maybe. Yet, the amount of disgust I have for her makes it alright. IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgZc67o154E

IF CMJA were given a life sentence, I hope she crosses one of these females. But, I firmly believe she will never have to worry about anything but the sliver of sanity she is hanging onto, she will age with rapid speed, soon her hair will fade to complete gray, the dreams will erupt to constant nightmares, and the silence will become voices that only she will hear in her deranged mind. Am I wrong to feel this way? Maybe. Yet, the amount of disgust I have for her makes it alright. IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgZc67o154E
--------------
I sort of agree . I just don't feel she will live that long in prison. Someone who really likes what they saw in Travis will do her in. There is honor among thieves . What she did to him is unforgiveable to some. O/T I cant figure how the picture of Travis at end looking scared and mad, is the last picture? I would think first. :seeya:

Can't read it on my phone but thanks.
I know how hard it is. I only have my phone. Im fortunate its a large one. (Galaxy Note). Looking forward though to purging it of all the bookmarks and downloads related to this trial. Maybe tomorrow. [emoji4]

One minute and ten seconds of sitting on his shower floor, this the man who shaved all his body hair because he loathed the thought of germs lurking there, sitting on the floor of his shower
with the water going, looking at photos of himself in the shower, just because JA thought that would be cute?

Makes absolutely no logical or emotional sense to me. Nothing innocuous or pleasant was going on in that 1 minute and 10 seconds. Jmo.

And even more than that, look at the two prior photos, one where he's going down to the shower floor so rapidly he bangs his nose and mouth on his knee, and the next where he looks stunned - there was nothing light-hearted or fun in those last photos, you can see blood beginning to trickle from his nose in the full face shot and his upper lip swelling and the eye beginning to water - he was not casually looking over camera pics and deciding which ones looked good or which he 'hated'.

WOW, how true was this article? I enjoyed this part. Too bad all she can receive is postcards, or I imagine someone would send it to her. She needs to read this, but IMO she just wouldn't get it. Hell awaits this chick!!!

"Do not waste a moment of your time (I know you have plenty of it in solitary confinement) worrying about Travis’ legacy. You are in no way a part of it. The words you have spoken, and lies you have told are not part of Travis Alexander. Rest assured. Maybe the limited access you have to the outside world has clouded your view of reality. But, I can tell you, with 100% certainty, his legacy is far greater, and more awesome than anything you can tarnish."

Then this:

"When you leave this world, it will be for the better. The world will literally be a better place. There will be no void left, because you are soulless, a shell of a human with $300 implants".

And this particular phrase is certainly fitting, IMO. BBM : https://emmiandpete.wordpress.com/2015/02/22/an-open-letter-to-jodi-arias/
And, while he may have rightfully called you a *advertiser censored*, that is not a part of his legacy.

I feel the same way. I never forgave my uncle for molesting me and it didn't stop me from getting married and having a child of my own. My hatred towards my uncle was specific towards him and didn't paralyze me from living my life. I wasn't consumed with hate and feelings of revenge. I've been able to air them just fine without ever forgiving him.

I will never ever forgive my stepfather who sexually assaulted me. I have moved on to have a beautiful life. I have ton lots of therapy and work to get to a place of truth and to live authentically.

And even more than that, look at the two prior photos, one where he's going down to the shower floor so rapidly he bangs his nose and mouth on his knee, and the next where he looks stunned - there was nothing light-hearted or fun in those last photos, you can see blood beginning to trickle from his nose in the full face shot and his upper lip swelling and the eye beginning to water - he was not casually looking over camera pics and deciding which ones looked good or which he 'hated'.

Blood? Swelling? There definatlely is water!

image.jpg

--------------
I sort of agree . I just don't feel she will live that long in prison. Someone who really likes what they saw in Travis will do her in. There is honor among thieves . What she did to him is unforgiveable to some. O/T I cant figure how the picture of Travis at end looking scared and mad, is the last picture? I would think first. :seeya:

I know, strange isn't it? I haven't looked at those pics in some time to remember the sequence though.

I remember that. And she told Detective Flores that she had knives in her car belonging to Darryl. I think she figured that by visiting all her ex-boyfriends, if she got seen in Arizona, she could say she was on an ex tour before moving on to Ryan, and somehow frame one of the ex-boyfriends for killing Travis. "Oh, Darryl was jealous that I moved on, be must have thought I was going to see Travis and killed him with the very knives we used to have in our home, but really, Travis is just an ex, I am dating Ryan now."

This is what she told DF:

Darryl, who was another guy I dated after Matt that we bought the house together, and kitchen supplies. Darryl paid for so
much when I was there, and he footed the bill at Costco, so I had umm…They said that they took knives out of my car. Umm…

07:38
DF: I don’t even know whose they are, you know.

07:40
JA: Oh, they’re Darryl’s a
nd…

07:41
DF: Okay.

07:40
JA: they’ve been in storage for years, just collecting dust.

07:44
DF: That’s good to know that they’re his.

07:46
JA: Yeah, and like they were all his, maybe one might have been mine, but like, I just…I think they were Darryl’s,

I think the real motive for JA murdering poor Travis is that she was tired of feeling obsessed and really did want to move on, but the only way she could see to do the was to kill her obsession.

She started thinking about it in 2007, with the journal entry about stopping loving him by cutting the current, make it dead in a second, lifeless).

She said she felt somewhat responsible for Travis' death, saying:

"The reason I feel is because if I had… if it weren’t for Ryan I would have folded and I would have just scrapped all my plans and spent all of my days there."

It is hard to tell because she is such a liar, but maybe she really is saying if it weren't for the possibility of moving on with Ryan, she would have scrapped the murder plan and visited Travis instead.

She also says: Listen, it’s not that I didn’t love Travis, and it’s not that I don’t still love him, but I really needed to move on…

She is justifying killing him. "I loved him, but I needed to move on." And she couldn't move on while obsessed.

The interview transcripts are from:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?203866-TRANSCRIPTS-of-the-Interrogation-Videos-of-Jodi-Arias

She reminds me more and more of a female Ted Bundy. I truly think she would have become one if she hadn't been stopped. She had only just begun. IMO.

Just reviewed the blood-spatter evidence by way of Gray Hughes' animations. Lord help me. But I could NEVER forgive someone who so aggressively butchered someone I love. Never.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swrR4d7Cn3A
Its mentioned during the blood spatter experts Direct that a shoe print was found (not barefoot or socked) in the bloody hallway. Her letter to the family states " I was at unfair disadvantage because she (the ninja) had shoes and I was in my barefeet." later in the letter " I ran out the front door, leaving behind my shoes, and slamming the door........."

So was she barefoot, socked, or shoed during the attack? Another mystery unsolved.

Nobody says he was lighthearted. He was being set up for slaughter. The autopsy report says there was no trauma to the mouth, gums etc. nor was there any trauma or blood from the nose.

IMO he's looking at her like...just hurry up. I've been humoring you for nine minutes now. It was fun but you need to hit the road and I need to get done here and prepare for my call.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member