Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Juan's closing was based on the previous jurors that were "hung" on the DP. This time he embraced the mitigating circumstances to show that the burden of proof was not evident in each stance. I think he was brilliant. I believe the jury will come back with one verdict: DEATH. I have followed the trial since day one.

There has been nothing more than frustration, anger, OMGS with the DT. They drove me insane lol. Delays, manipulations, bullcrap, etc.

Just my opinion

I believe if the jury takes their time and does as KN has requested and they go through all the evidence. Listen to the tape, read all the text and emails they will give JA the DP. So lets hope they do review all the evidence. Because if I look at the case using only the evidence she deserves the DP All JMO

BBM ~ Whatever they want. It would be interesting to know what they are doing. After all this time, they are done and a free from this. A little sad, actually, after all this time.

I bet they are both going home to start surfing all over the internet and social media to find out what they were not told about. But I'm sure they are also very disappointed to be cut from the jury.

Oh wait. They can't surf the net until the verdict is in. So maybe they are just going home to have a good stiff drink. And if the man has a wife or girlfriend, he's probably out buying her flowers. ;)

MOO

Not if she doesn't get the death penalty. They'll count that as a win and start helping her to move on with her appeal. Although I doubt they would agree to represent her in that. Or maybe KN would. For the right amount of money. Jodi better get back to tracing pictures quickly.

MOO
No, they won't be her appeal attorneys. They aren't specialized in that. AZLawyer does that kind of work. As soon as the verdict is read, Nurmi and Wilmott are done as her lawyers. Neither will be filing any appeals on her behalf, even if she wants them to.
The "secondary gain" for them either way is PR for their practices. Even Mark Geragos and Jose Baez have continued on to other clients.

Yes that would be wonderful.

BTW: According to BK the 2 alternates were "big note takers"

Ugh that's not good they will need one good note taker to help them remember certain testimony.

I'm too spent to research this, and hoping someone else has this info bookmarked perhaps???? When, as in day and time, did the last jury start deliberations? Then when did that first question come in? And day and time wise when did they come back with their no verdict verdict.

At one time I had bookmarked a great page that had every trial day listed by date (ex. March 2), day of trial (ex. day 24) and a brief description (ex: cross exam of Jodi Arias by Juan Martinez). It was SUPER helpful, but of course now I can't find it.

I'll pay someone if you know where something like this is and can share?!?! Payment would of course be a THANK YOU!!:-)

BBM
Not it sure if this is it, but there seems to be a link to each day of trial here.... to the right of the video box. http://www.kpho.com/category/257189/special-section-jodi-arias-trial

Shut Up Monica! We know you're biased. Last time during verdict watch, you were concerned about 'how Jodi is feeling'...
Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 2m2 minutes ago
I am thinking “life” based on the fact there are only 2 women on death row here and the “mental illness” testimony. YOU

I made a Jodi pin cushion (voodoo doll) during the last trial. She's neked and has brown braids like JA did that last day and I have a fresh box of pins. Please place your pin placement orders below. I've already got the migraine covered :)

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 3m3 minutes ago

Alexander family leaving court today. #JodiArias

B-tyFVeVIAAH-UC.jpg

Shut Up Monica! We know you're biased. Last time during verdict watch, you were concerned about 'how Jodi is feeling'...
Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 2m2 minutes ago
I am thinking “life” based on the fact there are only 2 women on death row here and the “mental illness” testimony. YOU
Only two women on death row means Nada. Yes there are many women who commit crimes but historically those who do don't commit crimes of this nature in general. And yes some women who commit heinous crimes get off but by and large statistically it isn't women who usually commit these crimes so yes, there will be far less women on DR. That does not mean Jodi won't get it just because of that alone. She should know this

From News20

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8m8 minutes ago

#JodiArias' mom & sister leave court after defense's closing arguments.

B-tw8IsUEAAYtOn.jpg

i think it's possible that when they sit down and the gravity hits them they might grasp for something and Nurmi gave them something.

Ziggy my response to you from the other thread: Have to politely disagree Ziggy. What was different about this relationship was that Travis was a bigger fish for Jodi to hook, so she escalated her stalking and violence. The DV was all on the part of Jodi, not Travis. No evidence of broken finger, she probably sliced her ligaments when she stabbed him.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 1m1 minute ago
Jurors leaving the courthouse...maybe for lunch
That was an hour ago, I gather they should be returning in the next half hour if they are following the court schedule.

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 16m16 minutes ago

#JudgeSherryStephens gives instructions to the jury after defense closing arguments ended Wed in trial of #JodiArias

B-tvrrRUEAAoBzo.jpg

i think it's possible that when they sit down and the gravity hits them they might grasp for something and Nurmi gave them something.

Agreed! There will more than likely be one, or more, who may truly feel Nurmi gave them something and in their minds, they will honestly feel there was something "noteworthy" to cause them hesitation.

There will, however, also be one, or more, who will immediately throw out the photo of Travis' gaping neck wound, or the photo of his horrific back injuries, or any/all other evidence to remind the group of the premeditation or to challenge their thought process.

And then it remains - who digs their feet in and refuses to budge? Who, if any, will concede? Do they hang? Do they come together as a team with a unanimous vote?

Time will tell.

Interesting dynamics, always, with a jury.

looking at the latest pic of KN in court today from twitter pics...where does he find such large ties??? it looks like a runway it's so huge

Big and Tall shop? :dunno:

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 27m27 minutes ago

Prosecutor #JuanMartinez leaves bench conf after objecting during defense closing argument in #JodiArias sent retrial

B-ttfnWUcAADSqg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member