VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tweets are picking up with news!
deliberating jurists want to switch out with alternative! *juror 2 to be specific* wow

Wonderful this sounds like it's gonna hang a juror wanting off is not a good sign.

Wasn't she the one that only wanted to marry him so that she was the one that decided what to do with his remains once he was dead?

Yes, so now Manson doesn't want to marry her anyways. Good! He doesn't deserve conjugal visits.:jail::jail::jail:

If the jury has a question, does JA get to see it, or do her attorneys communicate with her re: the jury query?

OMG - it's being reported that a sitting juror wants to switch with an alternate. What? Motion for mistrial #10000000 coming up.

Perhaps one juror is refusing to switch to DP, and wants off? *hope they grant that decision if thats the case*

How messed up is stuff that someone wants off? Just take a nap

Oh goodness, why does it have to get crazy at this point?

I hope that JA is sitting in her cell sweating like crazy, chewing off her nails, rocking back and forth, going bonkers trying to figure out what the jury is going to decide. Unfortunately I doubt that she is though. More than likely she is calm and cool thinking she has this in the bag, Nurmi did a fantastic job and the jury is in no way going to vote for her death.

I wonder if she is allowed to have her lawyers sit with her (or MDLR) while waiting for the verdict. Anyone know? AZL?

No way the DT wants this juror to be released

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
The jury also wanted a certain set of written instructions...#jodiarias #3tvarias

WTHHHH

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
The jury also wanted a certain set of written instructions...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
Sounds like a deliberating juror wants to switch with an alternate. Nurmi is on his way #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver