VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could the tweeters even know this information? I'm crossing my fingers that this is just another case of confusion by tweet....

Maybe one of them is ill, and is requesting #2 takes her place instead of #13... could be as simple as that

So far, nothing about this trial has been simple. Why should that change now? Oy. Here's hoping it IS something minor.

I think this will cause their long dreamed of mistrial. Requesting off so early on in deliberations may be workable, but asking for a specific alternate???? No way...it shows some sort of "collusion."

is it confirmed the juror asked for a specific alternate?

Don't panic guys! If this person went back there and refused to deliberate, she might have even been against the death penalty from the start, it might be a good sign.

Why juror 2 though? There are two alternates so why the preference? Jurors do not get to decide which alternate gets back in.

They are going to tell them to work it out. Ugh. This is going to be lengthy.

Perhaps one juror is refusing to switch to DP, and wants off? *hope they grant that decision if thats the case*

Please let it not be they're asking what happens if they're hung.

I'm not sure they can pick the alternate though. One will probably be selected at random and sent in.

It is the part where the askfor juror number 2 that worries me. That seems fishy. Lord knows Nurmi will jump on that point

I will not throw my laptop. I will not throw my laptop. I will not throw my laptop. Iwillnotthrowmylaptop.

Anyone got a strong drink they can pass me??????

Why juror 2 though? There are two alternates so why the preference? Jurors do not get to decide which alternate gets back in.

They probably think she is knowledgable and maybe bonded with her and want her.

But I am sure they cannot pick.

:gaah: I go get lunch and Tweets:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 18m18 minutes ago

There may have been juror questions we are trying to find out #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 10m10 minutes ago

#jodiarias asked to speak to Nurmi in person

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 9m9 minutes ago

I'm hearing that a sitting juror wants to switch with alternate juror #2. CRAZY! #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 9m9 minutes ago

Sounds like a deliberating juror wants to switch with an alternate. Nurmi is on his way #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 7m7 minutes ago

The jury also wanted a certain set of written instructions...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 5m5 minutes ago

No way will judge allow jurors to switch but that has to mean those jurors have talked I would imagine. #2 must really want on #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver