VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been keeping "snacks" out of the house, and I want nothing more than to be nibbling on Pepperidge Farms Parmesan Fish Crackers right now :D

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 56s57 seconds ago
#jodiarias court said they would give parties 1hr notice for verdict

Is it normal that convicts get to wear normal clothes for verdict? Such a spoiled $&&&&&

From Tammy:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 47s48 seconds ago

Whether this is it or not, double thanks to the judge who dismissed me this morning for jury duty. #JodiArias

This is ridiculous, and the fact that the judge is even considering it is shameful.

Judge is not considering it. Judge said no.

That is, if it even happened at all.

What is ridiculous is that two (or even one) jurors thought they could ask to switch. That is actually scary as it speaks to me of a lack of common sense.

Again, if it even happened.

From Cathy:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago

If it's not a verdict why would it take Willmott AND MDLR to both bring #jodiarias clothes?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 11s11 seconds ago

Courtroom still locked #jodiarias

I'm on the defense side on this particular case. :) You know that means I'm allowed to throw words out there and make false allegations I could never prove. Besides my clients have no brazillians and therefore no motive LOL!

I am sure at least one of those llamas was hairless in spots. :)

Everyone getting so worked up about Wilmot and MDLR bringing in clothes. Heck, maybe MDLR has a hot date after court today and doesn't have time to go home and change first. Or it could be Wilmot that has the date.

Date with Donavan?

Why of COURSE......I am supposed to leave for my government class at 5! May be skipping!

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago
"@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott and Maria are here with clothes for #jodiarias! Possible Verdict??"

:laugh:Must say: my you people are funny and eat well!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Enjoy those steaks, lobster, crab, and mushrooms for me!

I wonder if the jurors also brought a change of clothes. Didn't someone say they were dressed real casual and jurors tend to dress up when a verdict is going to be handed down?

I'm on the defense side on this particular case. :) You know that means I'm allowed to throw words out there and make false allegations I could never prove. Besides my clients have no brazillians and therefore no motive LOL!

Sorry but I refuse to go behind your words ;)

She pops up VERY occasionally. I think like many of the posters from the original trial she has Arias fatigue.

Remember the poster that would make her husband simulate whatever the defense was claiming TA did and come here and tell us about it?

Oh and MormonAttorney. Gitana! A lot of the old folks left never to return. :p

I wonder if the jurors also brought a change of clothes. Didn't someone say they were dressed real casual and jurors tend to dress up when a verdict is going to be handed down?

pretty sure the defense wouldn't be bringing jurors clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member