VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do have an actual verdict, I am 100% certain it will befor DEATH. There is no way all 12 of them agreed to life.

Cappucino and chocolate muffin for me......stress relief!

Does the 1-hour notice include setting up for live stream of the verdict?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Let this be it!! Please, Lord, give the Alexander family some peace today!!

Of course verdict might be in walking to pick up my kids. they better get their little one running legs on If need be

From Cathy:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago

If it's not a verdict why would it take Willmott AND MDLR to both bring #jodiarias clothes?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 11s11 seconds ago

Courtroom still locked #jodiarias

Snowflake wants a fitting?

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago
"@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott and Maria are here with clothes for #jodiarias! Possible Verdict??"

Maybe she just got her panties all in a scrunch cuz she had to walk in earlier with stripes n shackles lol and she got all pizzzie and now they had to calm her down???

I sure hope it's close. Tho, We didn't get the hour call yet.

Troy Hayden explaining that JA is known as very manipulative.

Corrections officers have all been warned to maintain a safe distance from the killer.

Tweets ... and remain calm ... :) ... please remain calm !

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 32s32 seconds ago

Hearing live stream will have NO delay. Again we do NOT know if there is a verdict #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 30s30 seconds ago

There should be no delay when they stream verdict for #jodiarias

i am sooooo freaking tense right now.....come onnnn please be it!!!

I totally agree this is probably what happened. They were like We NEED #2's notes and one of the other jurors said I'll switch places with her. I think they wanted her notes!

Not getting #2 and her notes may be a blessing in disguise, IMO. How could she be writing AND be processing the next statement in her mind at the same time? This is certainly just speculation and my opinion, but #2 just may be some kind of nut. If it is the truth about someone on the jury wanting to change places with #2, then I am worried about that person as well.

I am worried about the trauma nurse on the jury. Nurses don't 'kill' people, they help them and heal them. My own Mother was an RN (neither here nor there). Nurmi must have come up with his 'kill' word for the nurses' benefit, IMO.

I'm also worried about the person who has the BA in Psychology. I have a sister-in-law who has a Doctorate in Psychiatry and firmly believes she can help all of the mentally disturbed people. I doubt she would ever be a part of sentencing a person to death. I think she is mentally disturbed herself (my sister-in-law), lol.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Those are the two jurors I am worried about.

I guessed March 16th as a verdict day and I was clearly wrong. Yesterday I guessed Friday would be verdict day, now I hear the jury will not work on Friday. Now I just have no idea about any of it!!!

*I probably also shouldn't have even posted any of this because I am so far behind!

Remember the poster that would make her husband simulate whatever the defense was claiming TA did and come here and tell us about it?

Oh and MormonAttorney. Gitana! A lot of the old folks left never to return. :p

LOL, I remember she dragged her husband down the hall x amount of feet, lol, lol,

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
There should be no delay when they stream verdict for #jodiarias

Cutting my hair and starting a book club sure is a slap in the face then and even more so now. This is all she had to beg for her life? and chose to not give a second one. and again no family willing to stand up for her.

I am not sure of the law, but would not Sandy have to testify? She would be sworn and crossed by JM. I don't think that Nurmi allow that! The court doesn't have perpetrator family statements, do they? Could Juan then put on Sandy's tape from Yreka when she talked the first time to Det. Flores?

No matter the final verdict...it is refreshing to see they wanted to see exhibits, etc...and reviewed some items, vs Caylee's jury!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61