VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree but i can't copy and paste. They were told they can't look at their notes on breaks. They can ONLY use them during deliberations. I just went and double checked

lol you are both saying the same thing :)

Re: notes...this is where I got my understanding of how the notes are to be used...

SylesteFox10 ‏@SylesteFox10 22m22 minutes ago
2 ques. From Jury. Can we work through lunch Judge says yes & can we look back at our notes individually alone - Judge says no. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1h1 hour ago
Correction: notes on break was "only when deliberating" #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1h1 hour ago
Can we individually and silently look at our notes on breaks
Defense says only when deliberating
Pro agrees #jodiarias #3tvarias

I don't think this is going to be a quick as I had expected. Hold down the fort, folks. BBL :)

I agree. And if they go through the evidence and take their time, I believe they will give the harsher sentence. The evidence is not in the killers favor.

maybe they will view her "beg for the death penalty" video, and maybe try to find that text in Travis's phone records...not there...Gosh there is just a treasure trove of evidence that will, IMO, do nothing but convince them she is nothing but evil.
The fact that they want a working lunch means they want to get this thing done too, but they are going to do it right IMO. That way if they do go over a lot of evidence and make the decision for death no one can say they had preconceived notions or rushed to make the decisions. I think we have a smart group. I hope they talk afterwards regardless of the sentence and I think they will get it done today! JMHO.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
I've been in knots all morning hoping I wouldn't miss the #JodiArias verdict but finally I've been dismissed from jury duty & can talk!
---

Lucky her!

Im 1985 and I know all my similar aged friends are DP friendly. We aren't a very sympathetic generation

I'm 1961, and we feel if we'd kill off more of these people, this would be a better world.

They can't be brought home. They can ONLY be used in the deliberation room during deliberations..afterwards destroyed.
They are the property of the court....

I wonder if the person that took daily notes did not know that and is going to realize they should have just paid attention instead of writing their book. LOL

@TrialDiariesJ: Can we individually and silently look at our notes on breaks
Defense says only when deliberating
Pro agrees #jodiarias #3tvarias

Sorry guys. I was wrong.

It's OK, MeeBee. You just proved that it happens to the best of us!

Well I am going to have to sign off for a couple of hrs- which only means one thing - the Jury will come back with a verdict before I get back here.......

I just thought the same thing. They'll thank us later Zsa Zsa. lol

I think she is, she was just going over the questions with the attorneys. The jury was not in the room per the tweets.

I thought, she meant that she wouldn't be reading or answering the questions in court, meaning the public wouldn't hear them. Never, did I think she was talking about the jurors, of course she would write her answers back to them. My bad. Next time, I vote for open courts. Oh wait, isn't that the way it should be? :wink:

You're right....I hope. I am just very wary of them feeling a need to second guess or investigate the verdict of premeditation.
But the defense thru out so many outright lies that they are probably questioning themselves as to the truth. So I say let them search out the truth because it is all there.

Count me as one of them!!!:seeya: 54 year old female here- want the Death Penalty for Jodi, and yes I am Pro-JSS!!! And Liberal!

I'm fifty and against the DP in general, but in this case I'll make an exception.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 3m3 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Verdict Watch. Six hours and counting that Arias' jury has been deliberating.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

No, no on the kidney beans. Needs to be pinto beans!

Actually, black beans are what I like. My favorite item at a local Mexican restaurant is a quesadilla filled with black beans, cheese, shrimp, and gucamole!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 57s57 seconds ago
Just sitting in the hallway outside the courtroom.Courtroom empty and locked up. Jurors working thru lunch we assume, no updates. #jodiarias

MK is oddly silent isn't he. Of course he wouldn't start any rumors :jail:

I heard the rumors that one of jurors wanted to get out.. But after thinking about a min, most likely its started by JA's team... After all, last I heard the jury wanted to skip lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl