Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 5m5 minutes ago

Just sitting in the hallway outside the courtroom.Courtroom empty and locked up.

Jurors working thru lunch we assume, no updates. #jodiarias

---Watch ... the minute I leave my computer, WS and the Twitter Link, all hello will break loose -- or they'll be a verdict !

:) . . . :gaah:

Excuse me, but shouldn't you be down at the court house finding us a trial to start watching next week? I thought I made it clear that it was up to you to keep us all together and find us a good, quick Texas case

Seriously, what trial are we all following next??

JM made reference during his closing arguments about text messages, from Travis to the felon. He advised them to see how manipulative She was in having certain texts in her phone and travis' shows no evidence of them.

My best guess is, they're checking :)

Some tweeters just think they are adding a little humor. It is very misplaced in something so serious.
I only take 10% seriously, these comedians need to stop.

While I totally agree with you this is very serious...some humor helps with the nerves. I have posted some humor tweets just to bring a bit of levity to the situation however my apologies if I've offended.

One thing that makes me happy is that jodi is in a holding room with nothing to do but sit in her chains and stripes and think. Finally she is adorned like she should have been from the start of this sentencing trial. Chained and in stripes like other defendants.

beans in chile is called yankee chile down here in Texas. You'd do fine and would you like a big hunk of cornbread with it? It has jalapenos and cheese in it.

Cornbread-yes
Jalapenos-no, too spicy

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 5m5 minutes ago

Just sitting in the hallway outside the courtroom.Courtroom empty and locked up.

Jurors working thru lunch we assume, no updates. #jodiarias

---Watch ... the minute I leave my computer, WS and the Twitter Link, all hello will break loose -- or they'll be a verdict !

:) . . . :gaah:

BBM - I'm ok with that, try it let's see what happens :laughing:

No Casey's jury already had a juror on it who "refused to judge", they were sequestered, and wanted to get to DisneyWorld for the 4th of July. This jury is in Arizona, which is a much more law & order state. You can't compare.

Right. Juries in Florida are all sorts of strange. Casey's jury was more concerned about just getting out and swimming in pools than deliberating.

So funny Hope ~

Also

One of the newer posters (I think??) Said

Whatever was in that crockpot must not be very good ! :lol:

I'm actually an old-ish poster who doesn't say much ;)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
3 female jurors are on a break #jodiarias

Didn't they say yesterday that there was going to be a one-hour notice that before the verdict is read? Or am I imagining that?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago

3 female jurors just walked out, took elevator down. #jodiarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 1m1 minute ago

Some jurors just walked out of their deliberation room #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 59s60 seconds ago

-----Probably a potty break ... lol !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago

could we be close.....

I bet the jurors from her first trial that wanted the DP are also anxiously waiting the verdict.

maybe they will view her "beg for the death penalty" video, and maybe try to find that text in Travis's phone records...not there...Gosh there is just a treasure trove of evidence that will, IMO, do nothing but convince them she is nothing but evil.
The fact that they want a working lunch means they want to get this thing done too, but they are going to do it right IMO. That way if they do go over a lot of evidence and make the decision for death no one can say they had preconceived notions or rushed to make the decisions. I think we have a smart group. I hope they talk afterwards regardless of the sentence and I think they will get it done today! JMHO.

Maybe they want to make sure that their vote for the DP would be because they did look at the evidence and that always brought them back to how she stalked and butchered Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018