VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hate what Troy reminded us. The video from his visit to Estrella where the convicts were holding up signs to save Jodi. Makes me queasy that in prison the women might like her after all. Sheesh

I totally agree this is probably what happened. They were like We NEED #2's notes and one of the other jurors said I'll switch places with her. I think they wanted her notes!

For the talking heads, #2 will surely now be one to be interviewed :moo:

If the item that was redacted sp? and presented by Juan, do you think it may have an impact on the jury?

I'm fifty and against the DP in general, but in this case I'll make an exception.

I used to be Anti-DP until I realized there were some people so evil they just deserved it- like the founder of the Cripps Gang. Zero redeeming value in his taking up space and continuing to breathe!

Seriously, what trial are we all following next??

Well, I've been here on and off since 2011 to your 2010. And we've never really picked a trial to follow. Have you? I am open to it but weirdly enough, I just leave and then another case grabs my attention and I pop up on websleuths and most of the time I see a lot of familiar usernames following that trial as well.

I'm 31. I think twice before swatting a fly but believe wholeheartedly that Arias deserves the death penalty.

I'm heavily involved in the foster and rescue of bully breeds. I have a habit of attaching myself to "wounded birds", and broken people. my bumper sticker reads "that face your husband makes when you bring home another dog" Id also stick the needle in her arm myself and sleep JUST fine. I've never agreed with DP in any case i remotely viewed until hers.

From Troy:
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 6m6 minutes ago

#JodiArias will wear civilian clothes for her sentencing.

I am live here now:
http://youtu.be/XrpbpAtGE9Y

-----Well, it will probably be her last time to play dress up !

Hayden's on fox youtube channel- Said he talked to Sandy Arias this morn & she told him she will NOT be in courthouse for the verdict!!

Thank you to those of you who answered questions abt the VIS I had mentioned in the previous thread.
I'm just getting on line after working last night and saw the replies.

Hayden's on fox youtube channel- Said he talked to Sandy Arias this morn & she told him she will NOT be in courthouse for the verdict!!

Wow, she must think the consensus will be DP. Must make JA worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic