VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayden's on fox youtube channel- Said he talked to Sandy Arias this morn & she told him she will NOT be in courthouse for the verdict!!

Oooohhh, I thought he said her nephew and sister wouldn't be in the courtroom. Too stressful for them.

Why do we still need to criticize her and bash her? What does it accomplish??? It's almost over either way. Just a few days, maybe a week max and it's all over.

Because she is still the judge in this case? We don't all feel the same way about her as you do.....sorry, but it's true. People criticize the rest of the participants in this trial.....why should JSS be given a pass?

I think Jodi wants to let Nurmi know that she wants to do another TV interview....LOL.

Snark...but maybe not.

I think the murderess requested Nurmi's actual presence because she likes to snap her fingers and force her minion to come running. And he said, "no". Ha!

Tweets:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 4m4 minutes ago

The 3 jurors have returned to the jury room. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago

3 female jurors are back #jodiarias #3tvarias

-----They must have finished their potty break ... lol !

Well, I'm going to clean and saute some mushroom caps. :seeya:

I have HLN on and they were just talking about JonBenet. I'll watch HLN to see if the jury comes in.

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live

mike watkiss' tweets claim they can use it during deliberations..not on their own..Perhaps AZL can enlighten us?

They can use the notes during deliberations when all together. During breaks and at the end of deliberations the notebooks are taken away from them.

BBM: Yes ^^^ this is very worrisome, IMO. When "Exhibits" were requested this morning, I was thinking WTH ?

They have to sentence JA -- NOT review anything that pertains to the verdict of GUILTY of 1st Degree Pre-Med Murder !

:gaah:

They are supposed to BALANCE mitigation against the aggravating factor of cruelty. Part of the balancing process includes figuring out just HOW cruel the murder was. And mitigation can include anything relating to the circumstances of the offense, even if it isn't on the DT list. Part of the consideration of mitigation could be just HOW premeditated the murder was. That's why JM was allowed to present evidence regarding premeditation and cruelty at the beginning of this retrial phase.

Wonder what stuff wasn't allowed in...stuff like the Christmas tree sleepover...oh god help me I would have freaked out if I was Travis...poor Travis...omigod.

It was brought in during this phase.

BK reports she has spoken to DP attorneys here in Phoenix who say JM could have gone into detail about the circumstances of the murder. Since he didn't really, she wonders if JSS tied his hands and we wont know that until after the chambers meeting notes are made public.

He did go into the details. Was she asleep for the first week of this trial?

If the item that was redacted sp? and presented by Juan, do you think it may have an impact on the jury?

It was just the exhibit list. :) Redacted to remove exhibits that were never admitted, presumably.

From MW:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 2m2 minutes ago

After a break outside three female jurors just returned to deliberation room-probably needed a little fresh air-#jodiarias #3tvarias

-----Sounds like a "smoke break" ... lol !

Doesn't she remain "on call" as an alternate if needed? This is the middle-aged lady, correct? I'm confused. lol

Yesterday on Trial Talk, Jen and Jarret said number 2 was the one with a tic, she was not taking notes according to them but picking her nails...

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
3 female jurors are back #jodiarias #3tvarias

beans in chile is called yankee chile down here in Texas. You'd do fine and would you like a big hunk of cornbread with it? It has jalapenos and cheese in it.

Or as my wife would say, "If it's got beans in it, then it's not chili."

Warning- -rampant speculation---

A juror wanted out because she was freaked by Nurmi. She was the crying juror. Meanwhile the rest of the jury wanted to find a few specific exhibits because their notes were incomplete or conflicted. The wobbly juror jumped at the opportunity, saying I'll ask to be released and y'all can have juror #2 because she took great notes. JSS spoke with her, calmed her down, and she returned to the jury and had a big helping of chili for lunch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee