VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Juries in Florida are all sorts of strange. Casey's jury was more concerned about just getting out and swimming in pools than deliberating.

Well, heck, I'd rather go to Disneyland anyday rather than sit for jury duty, but if I was on one, I wouldn't hang it for that reason.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hayden's on fox youtube channel- Said he talked to Sandy Arias this morn & she told him she will NOT be in courthouse for the verdict!!

Oooohhh, I thought he said her nephew and sister wouldn't be in the courtroom. Too stressful for them.

Which one is it? One of you would make a very bad witness!:giggle:

Hayden's on fox youtube channel- Said he talked to Sandy Arias this morn & she told him she will NOT be in courthouse for the verdict!!

I am truly suprised by this. Wonder what her reasoning is. After all this time sitting through the trial and to not be there for the verdict is astounding to me.

NG doesn't understand that things can be cooked in a crockpot the night before and brought in and just kept warm for a long time.

I'm actually an old-ish poster who doesn't say much ;)

Shelby ~ I see that now by the number of posts you have! I'm sorry about that, I didn't remember ever seeing your name! I laughed out loud when you said "what ever was in that crock-pot must be pretty bad if a juror already wants off." :lol:

Seriously, what trial are we all following next??

I'm going to stick to local cases (metro Detroit/Michigan) - April Millsap (homicide), Charlie Bothuell (child abuse, torture), Chelsea Bruck (missing).

Went back and relistened to what Sandi said to Troy. The nephew and sister here in town. "they wont be there for the verdict" but not specifying if "they" includes sandi. Mea culpa

BBM. I agree. Give me your bananas and throw I'll them at her.
Here's a few::Banane01::Banane43::bananapowerslide::Banane37::Banane23::bananajump::Banane35::Banane08::Banane21:

I'm female, 65, and would have absolutely no hesitation about sending JA to the wood chipper :angel:

I have a BIG lake out back that has some very large and hungry Gators that would love a snack.. I'd throw her in in a heartbeat.

Did she give him a reason?

I'd want to be there. If they gave her life, I'd fall to my knees and thank God. She'd know that Jodi will die in prison but not by the DP.

Darryl would be happy also. He thinks she should never be let out. Of course he looks at the DP as state sponsored death

Excuse me, but shouldn't you be down at the court house finding us a trial to start watching next week? I thought I made it clear that it was up to you to keep us all together and find us a good, quick Texas case

I'm trying to work and am not doing a very good job of that since this stupid trial has me in stitches!

I have a BIG lake out back that has some very large and hungry Gators that would love a snack.. I'd throw her in in a heartbeat.

Let the punishment fit the crime! Lethal injection is too humane for Jodi who brutally slashed and shot Travis Alexander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee