VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 19s19 seconds ago
Tanisha has arrived at the courthouse. However, NO verdict being reported. #jodiarias

THere are no deliberations friday.. sO it is today or monday.

We can hope they are making progress, and want to continue...if close, they can elect to come in tomorrow if they give advance notice for staffing purposes, etc.. Let's hope!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Tanisha has arrived at the courthouse. However, NO verdict being reported.

Cathy @courtchatter · 10s 10 seconds ago
Tanisha has arrived at the courthouse. However, NO verdict being reported.

In regards to the murderer's mother not being there for the verdict; I always wondered what the murderer's family was doing when a photo was shown of the murderer smiling, looking back at her family.

WOW ... Maybe ?

From Cathy:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 28s29 seconds ago

Tanisha has arrived at the courthouse. However, NO verdict being reported. #jodiarias

I think JW and Cougarlucious were just delivering clothing to the courtroom and JA's holding cell to generate billable hours. JMO

I think they just went to give her a pep talk and check in on her.

Not getting #2 and her notes may be a blessing in disguise, IMO. How could she be writing AND be processing the next statement in her mind at the same time? This is certainly just speculation and my opinion, but #2 just may be some kind of nut. If it is the truth about someone on the jury wanting to change places with #2, then I am worried about that person as well.

I am worried about the trauma nurse on the jury. Nurses don't 'kill' people, they help them and heal them. My own Mother was an RN (neither here nor there). Nurmi must have come up with his 'kill' word for the nurses' benefit, IMO.

I'm also worried about the person who has the BA in Psychology. I have a sister-in-law who has a Doctorate in Psychiatry and firmly believes she can help all of the mentally disturbed people. I doubt she would ever be a part of sentencing a person to death. I think she is mentally disturbed herself (my sister-in-law), lol.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Those are the two jurors I am worried about.

I guessed March 16th as a verdict day and I was clearly wrong. Yesterday I guessed Friday would be verdict day, now I hear the jury will not work on Friday. Now I just have no idea about any of it!!!

*I probably also shouldn't have even posted any of this because I am so far behind!

No, the trauma nurse is going to be a good thing because she'll see the autopsy photos and empathize(sp?) with what Travis suffered. Also her mother is in the Psych field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876