VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Tanisha is here but no verdict is being reported from the courtroom #jodiarias #3tvarias

JMO but I think there will be a verdict today !

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 47s47 seconds ago

Tanisha is here but no verdict is being reported from the courtroom #jodiarias #3tvarias

What happened to Gitana?

She still posts on WS. She's been on a few other threads I've been on lately. The preppers in Arkansas, Heather Mack case in Bali, Bruce Jenner's crash...

The worst thing that has occurred DURING this trial has been the death of the son of Detective Flores. I have such admiration for Detective Flores. I always got mad when the defense tried to place blame on him for accidentally turning the computer on.

Horrible. I didn't know he lost a son. How old was he? Thanks

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 16 seconds ago
Bailiff just came out and said nothing. According to one of the court watchers, Tanisha said she wasn't notified yet

I don't think so. The case has only been mon-thurs due to other cases and such in the courthouse.

She COULD be wrong, but Monica Lindstrom has said a couple times today that they can change their minds about deliberating on Friday if they wish.

The worst thing that has occurred DURING this trial has been the death of the son of Detective Flores. I have such admiration for Detective Flores. I always got mad when the defense tried to place blame on him for accidentally turning the computer on.
And for accusing Det. Flores being in the evidence locker at 11.00 pm to delete stuff on the computer harddrive, or otherwise tamper with evidence.

All family members are there now, being reported.

I just watched Troy Hayden on Fox talking with a newscaster and answering questions about trial. He said something I agree with one hundred percent. He said JSS not only lost control of the trial, but that she will always be known as "the Jodi arias judge". Much like Judge Ito is still known as the "OJ judge".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee