VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I talk someone in to posting the candle link again please?

I need something to calm and soothe the nerves.

Thanks so much!!

Ordering Chinese tonight and the bar is stocked

My bar is always stocked, lol. I made homemade pepperoni Italian sausage lasagna with plenty of sauce and a pile of cheese between layers. Then a salad and garlic rolls. I'm ready for the victory party to begin!!!!

Didn't they hide the verdict last time by saying it was a juror question?

I don't think so. I think that is the court schedule. We will see.

They can pick their hours. They Had also planned to have a regular lunch hour and they changed that too. If they ask for a Friday then the court will probably accommodate them.

I completely agree but her initial gut reaction i wonder if we'll see a glimpse of that rage
she suffers in silence.... except when she's kicking holes in walls, kicking down doors, smashing windows, and breaking things.
Personally, I'd like to see the stun belt jolt a few volts. [emoji4]

Inmate Arias will be transported to Lumley Unit of Perryville prison.

She will be maximum security and will have access to other inmates.

She will be in an individual cell.

BK said the Alexander family have all been at courthouse all day, they were just in a room downstairs. Patience.

Hmmmm. I wonder if Jodi is getting into street clothes because the jury has some questions for her....wouldn't that be interesting. Maybe that was the other question the jury had for the judge...can we ask Jodi Arias some questions.
Just a thought

Sure one could sympathize w the killer but I really hope not. We have all ( mostly ) been treated as such and did not kill the man three times over.
You might be right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the feeling there won't be a consensuses for death. I feel there may be a couple of jurors that won't be able to get there.

They can pick their hours. They Had also planned to have a regular lunch hour and they changed that too. If they ask for a Friday then the court will probably accommodate them.

Well hopefully we won't need it.. It is Burgerking here tonight.. I am not leaving the laptop until they retire..

Inmate Arias will be transported to Lumley Unit of Perryville prison.

She will be maximum security and will have access to other inmates.

She will be in an individual cell.

Access to other inmates? I thought 23/24 solitary and meals in her cell.

I am sure at least one of those llamas was hairless in spots. :)

They donated that hair to a knitter who makes chemo-caps for people who are afraid to wear wigs that might have JA's hair in them. My clients are very altruistic that way. I'm doing the chicken arm and rubbing my chin as I argue this so it must be true. :shame: :loveyou:

I remember waiting for the KC verdict. After all those documents we got to read. When it came down everyone was like OH No... The rest of that day was so surreal for me. Really was a shock for her to have gotten nothing!

Casey was just as shocked as we were. She had a slight delayed reaction as she processed that she had just gotten away with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61