VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, there won't be court tomorrow. They'd have to come back on Monday.

I believe they could have chosen to deliberate tomorrow (Friday), but as a group decided not to. The jury's deliberation schedule is set by the jurors.

I know. What's the point of having a stun belt if you don't use it? :scared:

With as long as this trial has been going on, I am sure she has her own personal one. Time to check the batteries.

They've been deliberating how long? Under 8 hours, right? Not very long.

Agree, there is no way that anyone is going to admit anything as per court orders or to avoid any delays. But everyone showing up IN THE COURTROOM is very telling.

Unless Juan and Nurmi show up I am not thinking we have a verdict already.

she suffers in silence.... except when she's kicking holes in walls, kicking down doors, smashing windows, and breaking things.
Personally, I'd like to see the stun belt jolt a few volts. [emoji4]
Maybe we'll get to see it in action when the Death verdict is read???

I feel like they will stay late if there is a verdict. The court I am sure can allow it and it would be less of a circus than bringing it all back monday morning after a build up. It's gonna be tonight, I know it/ I am gonna miss first half of class!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 44s45 seconds ago
Nothing happening #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 45s45 seconds ago
@courtpio is out in the hallway with the rest of us. I think he just likes to tease us.

I feel like they will stay late if there is a verdict. The court I am sure can allow it and it would be less of a circus than bringing it all back monday morning after a build up. It's gonna be tonight, I know it/ I am gonna miss first half of class!

I'm with you! I missed my class today too thinkin there would be a verdict thankfully my psych professor understood lol

Maybe we'll get to see it in action when the Death verdict is read???

I am AMAZED we haven't seen it in action yet. I always thought she looked a heartbeat away from a freak out during the last trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee