Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're emus!!!!!!!! :emu:

Ostriches are big stupid smelly beasts that bury their heads in the sand and get eaten by lions for being so stupid!!

Emus are refined, smart, debonaire and pleasant smelling. :snooty:

LOL

I kind of knew I got that wrong when I wrote it, but was too lazy to find an old post of yours to look up the right animal. :)

I'm with you! I missed my class today too thinkin there would be a verdict thankfully my psych professor understood lol

I called in fake sick at work yesterday and wouldn't you know I woke up today with an upcoming flu? :sigh: That's what I get for lying.

"I can't remember anything about running down the highway....it was like a fog....the ninjas...the ninjas"

image.jpg

LOL

I kind of knew I got that wrong when I wrote it, but was too lazy to find an old post of yours to look up the right animal. :)

Yeah, the emu in the spinning Bills helmet, the emu sleuther and the emu riding a snowmobile are hard to figure out. :rolleyes:

When he became aware that Tanisha was at the courthouse, he interrupted an interview and left abruptly.
I was watching the interview. He said while he is at the station he is out of the loop. And that he would always be heading to court at the ended the day as long as they are deliberating some can catch up. But Beth said the whole family has been there all day, in a courtroom downstairs. Who knows?

ETA. Would be nice to see the jurors have a verdict today but I think it will be next week. No deliberations tomorrow. I want them to take all the time they need to do it right and feel good about it. Just like the Scott Peterson jury did.

Made my poor kiddos run home for nothing. Now I sitting here with ice lung ( bc its cold out there) just because.

Screw work! I left early to rush home to be here on WS with all of you guys if/when the verdict is read. Which makes no sense, really. I could have stayed at work and logged on there. Anyway, who cares. I'm itching to high 5 everyone here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member