Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumley Unit, Perryville Arizona State Prison, Goodyear, Arizona:

Arizona State Prison Complex - ASPC Perryville - Lumley Unit is a state prison. This facility is operated by the state of Arizona and is used to house and rehabilitate criminals. Inmates at Arizona State Prison Complex - ASPC Perryville - Lumley Unit are generally housed in locked cells during the night and are provided certain privileges such as the use of a recreation area, TV, phones and in some cases may have a job within the prison.

I guess we'll know the verdict is in when we see MDLR haul 15 pounds of cosmetics into the holding room.

Can someone please tell me what this dud is talking about? http://www.thegoldpatrol.com/

Presser about verdict, but it's been droning on in the background but I didn't realize who he was talking about at first and didn't pay attention

"I can't remember anything about running down the highway....it was like a fog....the ninjas...the ninjas"

View attachment 70204

Can you please tell me where I can find the un Photoshopped version of this pic?

I'd like to include it in my series of "JA Mystery Science Theater 3000" Photoshops. Thanks. :)

Personally I think your psych teacher should give you extra credit!

Tell 'em it's a Case Study- a nut case! You're learning about BPD, PTSD, Psychopathy, and Narcissism.

I heard that she will eventually but in the beginning for like a month or more she is on lockdown.. Like quarantine of some sort.

Definitely not what he said.

He referred to her as "inmate Arias" and said she would have contact with other prisoners.

LOL

I kind of knew I got that wrong when I wrote it, but was too lazy to find an old post of yours to look up the right animal. :)
Glad they took Matt and Bobby home to see their friend Darryl. :). The three have so much in common.

troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 22s22 seconds ago Just been told by source with knowledge of the #JodiArias case that no verdict has been reached

:sigh:

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 19s 20 seconds ago
Just been told by source with knowledge of the #JodiArias case that no verdict has been reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member