VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna shudder at this thought..... What if:

The jury is wanting to call it a day and come back tomorrow? Do they have to stay until 4:30? What if they feel they can't come to a decision and want a good night sleep?

Will all be in court for the jury to be dismissed for they day? Yes? No?

I'm beginning to think it may just be today! I would not be surprised if they continued on past the 4:30pm schedule to get it done. Surely, this can not go past Friday.
------------
Lone, I feel this too; There is NO court tomorrow and then weekend. They may want to wrap it up today.
Esp
especially if they are close in thoughts on a verdict. I wouldn't want to drag it over 3 days unless really far apart in
thoughts. Hope so!!

:seeya: Unfortunately, I have to leave for class . . .

So there will probably be a verdict ... lol !

Check back with y'all as soon as I can !

:seeya:

I wonder when more guards will arrive? If the jury just wanted to be done for the day, would Jodi have to be present for that? If not, then I'd bet Jodi would want one more chance to be in front of them, and she'd want to look good. and I bet she has make up on.

For what ever reason , while watching bobby and matt and their prison break I kept thinking of Lollapalooza but it was Llamaontheloosea Llama without nooses?

Jodi was given the opportunity to wear civilian clothing for both of her trials. She does not appear before the jury in prison attire.

Wouldn't JSS call the jury into the courtroom for weekend dismissal? She would have to give her standard warning of no media during the weekend and to not discuss the case. Maybe the clothes are for CMJA to wear in the courtroom for those few minutes.

*If it isn't a verdict today, then having a 3 day weekend makes no sense to me.

Media still operating under assumption they will have one hour notice to verdict announcement.

No notification yet.

Im gonna shudder at this thought..... What if:

The jury is wanting to call it a day and come back tomorrow? Do they have to stay until 4:30? What if they feel they can't come to a decision and want a good night sleep?

Will all be in court for the jury to be dismissed for they day? Yes? No?

IIRC, there won't be court tomorrow. They'd have to come back on Monday.

Horrible. I didn't know he lost a son. How old was he? Thanks

15. It was recent. Ziplined straight into a tree without a helmet or brakes on the line. Didn't wait for the leaders at Boy Scout Camp. Died of head injuries.

Agree, there is no way that anyone is going to admit anything as per court orders or to avoid any delays. But everyone showing up IN THE COURTROOM is very telling.

Didn't they hide the verdict last time by saying it was a juror question?

In regards to the murderer's mother not being there for the verdict; I always wondered what the murderer's family was doing when a photo was shown of the murderer smiling, looking back at her family.

IIRC they were sightseeing at the Grand Canyon.

I'm going to run errands now, so if there's ever a time for them to start the 1 hour notice, get ready! It's the perfect time! LOL

she suffers in silence.... except when she's kicking holes in walls, kicking down doors, smashing windows, and breaking things.
Personally, I'd like to see the stun belt jolt a few volts. [emoji4]
I know. What's the point of having a stun belt if you don't use it? :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members