VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth just reported that JW and MDLR just left the courtroom--she surmises they may have been spending time with JA but she can't know for sure.

No I just have to remember to adjust for AZ time. Ive got my own time zone for scheduled things in my head so...that's what happened.

Do you live in Utah? Isn't that where adjustments are made?

I know they say if it's a DP the jurors won't look at the defendant, but if it's me? hell yeah I'll look her straight in the eyes.

Wilmont and MDLR have left the courtroom.

Troy Hayden is mia now?

Cathy @courtchatter · 1m 1 minute ago
Willmott and MDLR just left the courtroom and got on the elevators

Troy Haden interviewed this guy as well. Troy said she will be in solitary for 30 days, then after that access to other prisoners and classes (drawing, origami), after 60 days can rent a TV, get a job etc etc....

Yeah, I get the whole can't leave prison thing, but where is the punsihment?

I wish they'd hurry up, I want to get back to my Oscar's marathon ..

Just because people are walking around does not mean anything. As long as the jury is deliberating they will be coming in and out.

MeeBee - I think she was referencing the numbers 420. It is a code used by pot smokers and lets others know they are pot friendly.

Really? I did not know this! Of course, I live in Washington State ... "98420"

Remember Jean C. solemnly reporting back to Nancy Grace her impressions about a verdict based on watching jurors return from break? Pfft. Of course they're stressed. It ain't a party.

I also remember how they all criticized Juan...yet he got 1st degree premeditated.

Well they're obviously not in accord yet. I hope they get there soon.

Remember Jean C. solemnly reporting back to Nancy Grace her impressions about a verdict based on watching jurors return from break? Pfft. Of course they're stressed. It ain't a party.

Yes, God she was so annoying.

I'm pretty sure 4:20 is the usual afternoon break time everyday.

cough, cough, passing the celestial peace pipe..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my glaucoma..

well, not really my glaucoma, but my macular edema, degeneration..yes, one eye has a spot, dark circle, dont see so good out of it..

cough cough, 4:20 my fave time of day

just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members