VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article clearly stated 23 hours a day in a cell by herself with a DP verdict..*confused* but I do believe that is correct

"On death row, Arias will be allowed outside for one hour, six days a week and it will be spent alone, the other inmates get cleared out of the exercise area.

Most of Arias' life will be spent alone, even eating, in her cell. To pass the other 23 hours a day in her concrete box, she can read and will eventually be allowed to buy a small TV with basic cable channels if her family puts money into a spending account."

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...oenix/a-preview-of-prison-life-for-jodi-arias

They should run an endless loop of all the TV shows she's appeared on. Especially the one where she says no jury will convict me. :giggle:

Should have brought beans and cabbage, maybe it would push an early verdict! LOL

Chili is a good second choice.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 27s 28 seconds ago
Jurors looked tired with heads down as they walked into elevator. #JodiArias

Hmm... frustrated with another juror or just exhausted after a long day of reviewing evidence? Or just avoiding eye contact with courthouse tweeters? All of the above perhaps?

Maybe they looked stressed as they have a heavy choice to make. I know I would look stressed with my head hanging low if I was on a death penalty case. Let's give the jury faith. Let's give them as much time as they need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were on the jury, I'd look stressed, too. Doesn't suggest anything more than that to me.

No I just have to remember to adjust for AZ time. Ive got my own time zone for scheduled things in my head so...that's what happened.

I knew that, I was just funning with ya...I tried to delete it, but couldn't make it disappear, so I just wrote delete.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Willmott and Maria just left #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 25s 25 seconds ago
Willmott and Maria are getting into elevators

Wow. The jurors look tressed? Wow. I can't. Seriously doing this again... I'm nervous.

Remember Jean C. solemnly reporting back to Nancy Grace her impressions about a verdict based on watching jurors return from break? Pfft. Of course they're stressed. It ain't a party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo