VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth just posted that the Alexander family just tried to get into the room they used during the trial but it was locked...near courtroom

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
The Alexander family is up here...well now they are getting on the elevator #jodiarias #3tvarias

must not get hopeful

Family is there

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Alexander family just showed up. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Alexander family is here. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
Travis sisters came to court room. Back room locked. Back down .#JodiArias verdict?

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 41s 42 seconds ago
Travis sisters came to court room. Back room locked. Back down .#JodiArias verdict?

I may be in a teeny minority here, but glad the jury is taking so long to deliberate. It means they are taking their job seriously and considering ALL the details of the case. Lots of stuff was brought up in this hearing and it required a lot of thorough consideration.

ITA. I applaud them for working so long and intently during their deliberations, especially given the number of months they endured the trial.

nm

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
The Alexander family is up here...well now they are getting on the elevator #jodiarias #3tvarias

If I was your psych teacher, my whole class would be watching this as a case study of "what is a psychopath", learning how to read body language, vocabulary, tone and rhythm of the voice. Then I'm make you write a full blown diagnosis as your final exam and it would be 80% of your grade.

The article clearly stated 23 hours a day in a cell by herself with a DP verdict..*confused* but I do believe that is correct

"On death row, Arias will be allowed outside for one hour, six days a week and it will be spent alone, the other inmates get cleared out of the exercise area.

Most of Arias' life will be spent alone, even eating, in her cell. To pass the other 23 hours a day in her concrete box, she can read and will eventually be allowed to buy a small TV with basic cable channels if her family puts money into a spending account."

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...oenix/a-preview-of-prison-life-for-jodi-arias

Yeah, there's no way a death row inmate has access to other prisoners--unless it is other DR prisoners. Whoever is saying that is probably confused and speaking about a life sentence.

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 14s 14 seconds ago
#Jodiarias jurors back from break

hmmmm, had to go out and came back to 300 comments. Had to start reading from the latest comment first!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixel8