VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If all that's true, tell me again why it matters she gets the DP?

Because, in theory, some day she'll get the needle and lifers won't.

The interview was an eye-opener for me after reading the articles and the hype about how awful it is at Perryville.

No one's telling Travis and his family that he can watch TV and enjoy library privileges -- perhaps get a 10 to 15 cent/hour job, phone calls, visits to include eventual 4-hour contact.

Troy Haden interviewed this guy as well. Troy said she will be in solitary for 30 days, then after that access to other prisoners and classes (drawing, origami), after 60 days can rent a TV, get a job etc etc....

I can't explain why, but the image of JA, in her orange jumpsuit, doing origami makes me chuckle. Maybe it's all this tense waiting . . .

Because, in theory, some day she'll get the needle and lifers won't.

The interview was an eye-opener for me after reading the articles and the hype about how awful it is at Perryville.

No one's telling Travis and his family that he can watch TV and enjoy library privileges -- perhaps get a 10 to 15 cent/hour job, phone calls, visits to include eventual 4-hour contact.

With a DP she will not be able to get out her cell ..except for an hour a day 6 days a week. By herself.

Thanks IMAWITCH...quite talented people on this forum...to put llamas in a courtroom...

If I were deliberating on a DP case, you could call me Puff the Magic Dragon too. Even this one. It's just having to look at the autopsy photos. The one of his face close up still haunts me.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 13s 13 seconds ago
Alexander family is here.

deliberations are from 9am to 4:30, it's about 3:35 here, 10 jurors just left, maybe today????

I don't care what the murderer can buy, as long as she pays for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixel8