VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoeyWatson2014
Smart @sneakyjuror guessed the judge may be having a in-camera meeting with jurors one by one about talking to alternates. Tanisha goes in2
2/26/15, 2:10 PM

Saw this earlier from our ZoeyW

Cathy @courtchatter · now 10 seconds ago
Steven Alexander just went into the victim room next to the courtroom. Something happening. Oops..now back out.??

Maybe they looked stressed as they have a heavy choice to make. I know I would look stressed with my head hanging low if I was on a death penalty case. Let's give the jury faith. Let's give them as much time as they need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO They are all DP qualified, which means that they believe that it's proper for a State to impose death in the name of it's citizens, depending upon the circumstances of the crime. I'm not a DPer, but this crime was especially awful...possibly some are questioning themselves about their belief from a hypothetical situation to actual one where they HAVE to assert their belief. Dunno. JMO

Per BK the Alexander's have just went into the witness room, and then they turn around and leave again

Me--Do we have verdict...what the heck is going on I wonder?!?

Steven Alexander just went into the victim room next to the courtroom. Something happening. Oops..now back out. #jodiarias
4:52pm - 26 Feb 15

Cathy @courtchatter · now 10 seconds ago
Steven Alexander just went into the victim room next to the courtroom. Something happening. Oops..now back out.

Dude the anxiety today... I'm having a BAD time focusing on my work.

Is Arizona the only State in the country that has a judicial system that only operates on 3 day work weeks and no weekends......ever!! ?

I guess being a salaried employee at the court house is a pretty cushy job, huh ?

Maybe it is only this trial that operates like that.......probably at Nurmi and Jodi's request (which was granted of course).

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 3m3 minutes ago

Alexander family arrives again. #jodiarias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
10 jurors walked out for a break #jodiarias #3tvarias

Maybe ten for death? Two undecided? Aw I think they are just feeling the weight it all. I believe they take their jobs seriously. Good.

Jodi's Origami (she is telling one of her versions of the crime to the other inmates):

ninja1.jpgninja2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member