VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not taking up for the Arias siblings but down the road they may come to terms that their sister is a cold blooded murderer and accept what she has done. Not even addressing the parents of Jodi, their actions are inexcusable but however maybe explains why Jodi became Jodi. I was talking only about the brother and sister. They are taught how to act and even how to think about this case. Later on it will be a different story.

I read a book about Gary Gilmore, written by his brother, Mikal Gilmore. Interestingly, it also had Mormonism as a subtext. The family and personal dynamics he described were quite unsettling, but he (Mikal), was never in denial about his brother's guilt...

I had to stop sewing, I need starch, my bias is spreading. grrrr

I thought the jurors only bringing back cookies on their first break was a good sign that they were close to a verdict, but now I'm not so sure.

That's ok, I think you were confusing the jurors with that sewing anyway. It's knitting.

Steely - is it nap time? I remember the trial days when you would take a nap and then things would happen. zzzzzzz please.

From WAT:
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 25s25 seconds ago

2 female jurors return. #jodiarias

Note: Returning from potty break or smoke break.

Steely - is it nap time? I remember the trial days when you would take a nap and then things would happen. zzzzzzz please.
It is for me.. Trying to keep my eyes open just in case lol

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
2 female jurors are back from the break looking serious #jodiarias #3tvarias

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 39s40 seconds ago

2 female jurors are back from the break looking serious #jodiarias #3tvarias

I think JA will be just fine in prison. She has never lived a normal life... owning things like furniture, paying bills regularly, going on actual dates, hanging out with friends, just enjoying life. It appears she views all actions & interactions as a means to an end. She is constantly scheming, filing info in her (sick) mind, altering her "personality" to fit the audience. She is void of natural emotion and I don't think having Travis would have made her content. Contentment is not possible for her. She will get to prison and continue her bizarre existence, morphing into whoever she needs to be to work the system and her jail-mates. If she had no contact with people, she will manipulate the roaches in her cell. She is remarkably looney* (*I'm certain there is a better term to use!)...

What do you mean? She was living a normal life when she was glomming off of Daryl and pretending to be his ex-wife.

What do you mean? She was living a normal life when she was glomming off a Daryl and pretending to be his ex-wife.

I agree. She had a good life and had lots of people taking care of her and enjoying the high life.

I wouldn't be dissatisfied with LWOP, but I'm afraid that JSS might have a soft spot for Jodi and allow for the possibility of parole. :moo:

Rest assured, she won't! No way will JSS give Jodi LWP. Although she bent over backwards for the Defense in this phase, she had to to preserve the conviction upon appeal. She would've done the same thing for any other defendant. She doesn't have positive feelings for Jodi. She's seen all the evidence, even the stuff too prejudicial for us to see.

Thanks, my daughter got one last week and I got the same kind. Tho, I didn't get any flavor but menthol, I have smoked menthol for over 30's years. I'm giving it my best shot. I have patches, even several years ago, I did some kind of pill until I lost my eyesight driving a car full of kids and that was a month into it. but eh, that didn't help with the feeling of having that cig. you know what I mean?

Sorry folks, my last post on this, I'm kind of excited.

Justice for Travis and the Alexanders~

I also vape myself and am trying to quit cigarettes totally. Some success. I figure if I do every other one I am making progress. I would caution you against using an e-cig with nicotine with a patch as that could result in nicotine overdosing. Good luck.

I've been following Trial Jen on Twitter, and at around 1pm EDT someone asked her if she was worried about the two young blondes. She said no. Have those two been seen entering/leaving together? At this point I guess people do tend to read into everything. We are bored for news, lol.

What is it that you don't like about Chris Hughes? I don't understand.

I feel he is cashing in on his friend's murder....this is just a time to be quiet and Wait for the verdict...not for intervieWs. Just my opinion...I don't knoW him.

What do you mean? She was living a normal life when she was glomming off a Daryl and pretending to be his ex-wife.

I don't think trying to MORPH into his ex-wife is in any way normal. And as you see, that was not enough for her. She lacks the ability to be content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams