VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA didn't want to be a wife and mother with anyone. Getting married to someone just makes it even more difficult to leave when the money runs out. The only way I could see JA getting married is if it was to a very wealthy old man who had no other family to inherit the money/things when he died. The old man would have to be very sick with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

MOO

Oh yeah, she's a golddigger of the Anna Nicole Smith type, minus the drugs and more manipulative.

I can't even imagine a trauma nurse like that... it is so... counterintuitive.

It would seem being that emotional would kind of interfere with the job.

If I'm the emotional, crying parent of a patient I don't think I want the nurse falling apart too.

Am I the only one? I definitely want them to be compassionate but NOT wear their emotion(s) on their sleeves. IYKWIM?

No, you are not the only one. I'd have thought her training would have taught her how to hold it together in precisely this kind of tense "life or death" situation. The constant crying is actually kind of alarming to me, especially if she tried to get off and was refused.

It's very much sounding like the situation is too overwhelming for her. I hope she doesn't end up one more of JA's many victims.

I did not know that! Serves him right. Still "attempted criminal mischief", really? It's not like they can glue the rock back on.

I guess Dave Hall's "concern" was right on the money about that perilously perched rock being a safety hazard and causing injury to someone. [smh]

Shady huh .. I assume the lawyers representing them were courtesy of their PPL accounts?

So when this trial is over andJA is sentenced, the transcripts and recordings will be released? How does anyone think it will be presented to the public? What news sources were allowed into the courtroom? Does anyone have any ideas on how or when we are going to get to see all this? ty

It'll probably go to news outlets first but I expect it'll all end up on Youtube eventually.

This is a shout out to all who post (and moderate) on the Travis/JA forum. Discourse here is civilized, informed, and – most importantly – comfortable.

I discovered WS when Kyron Horman went missing; started following TA/JA during the guilt-phase trial, primarily because of the “whoppers” told by JA. Couldn’t believe anyone could be so facile with their lies.

That said, as we wait, retain hope. JA’s remaining life, no matter the sentence, will complete a cycle of karma.

And elsewhere, please remember there is a little boy, with a goofy grin, who disappeared without a trace.

DO NOT SLEUTH MINORS. Do not sleuth family members on either side.

No, you are not the only one. I'd have thought her training would have taught her how to hold it together in precisely this kind of tense "life or death" situation. The constant crying is actually kind of alarming to me, especially if she tried to get off and was refused.

It's very much sounding like the situation is too overwhelming for her. I hope she doesn't end up one more of JA's many victims.

ITA Hope and Frigga, here is my hope--the tweeters have it wrong or mis-reported and there isn't a woman on this jury given to uncontrolled weeping.:eek:

It'll probably go to news outlets first but I expect it'll all end up on Youtube eventually.

I hope not YouTube. It uses all my bandwidth. I wish it would be a t.v. mini series. lol

Well, that was fun.

Have any of you read Voices from Solitary by William Blake? It's very thought provoking. You come away thinking, yes this is the hell I want for Jodi for murdering Travis and for all the hurt she's caused his family . He says he wake up each morning thinking this place smells like s***, eats his meals all alone with the stench everywhere, and the last thought in his head was "man this place smells like s***.

I hope the jury if they're having a hard time, will keep in mind that Jodi will die in prison before she's even gets close to her sentece of DP fulfilled

solitarywatch.com/.../a-visit-to-billy-blake-still-a-consum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member