DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Cathy:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 10s10 seconds ago

Media gathered around.

Nothing going on up here by the courtroom where the jury deliberates. #jodiarias

I asked my mom what she would do if it were me. She said she would never support me as no child of hers would do something that evil. Trust me, she means it, And I am an only child.

Would you want to believe your daughter was a cold hearted murderer? I wouldn't. I can not hold it against a mother for not wanting to believe the worst. We will see what happens in the future.

My stomach is in knots. This is the part of a trial that I detest the most, waiting on a verdict.
Sometimes I wonder why I follow cases, read true crime etc...

I guess I got it from my Dad, who loved anything about "true crime". We followed the OJ case together.
Very first true crime book I read was Helter Skelter back in 1976, followed by that case in Australia (to upset atm to remember name); about the baby, mother and dingo and then the Jeffery McDonald case.
I'm hooked, I've followed cases and read about cases more times than I can count.

Pleaseeeeeeeee Higher Power give this jury the intelligence and courage to return a verdict of death. :praying:

http://www.trivalleycentral.com/ari...cle_53fd73f8-7d62-11e3-84e0-0019bb2963f4.html

Arizona provides an outlet store for prisoner arts and crafts that generates millions. Inmates keep 75% of the profits.

I would think that this program would not be available for murderers/violent offenders, but I have a feeling she will fare well in GP/minimum security. Although, there is speculation that JA will probably stay in a maximum security prison because of her noteriety if given LWOP.

No, you're not! I didn't even know what it is. But seen all this crock potting discussion - I finally had a look on amazon: 2,126 results... any recommendations???
Actually I wonder how you can COOK with such a pot...;)
Now I'm curious and will check out some crock pot recipes.
I have a 3 lb beef chuck roast in mine this morning, along with an onion soup powder packet, sliced onions and 2 cups of beef broth. Throw it in, walk away. Come back 8 hours later, then.....

Tonight, I'll pull out the roast, slice it or shred it, and put all the juice in a bowl. Assemble some sandwiches on crusty bread and viola! French Dip Sandwiches.

Every great meal cooking away during verdict watch is another meal the murderer will never have ...

Troy Hayden told samia Khan on Fox 10 that he heard some really bad people in Perryville are waiting for Jodi. He said this is a bad prison with bad people in it.

Oh no Samspace! That doesn't go with the fantasy espoused in which Jodi is envisaged as Queen Bee with all prisoners and guards (perhaps even the Warden) doing her secret bidding. Nooooh. The fantasy cannot be altered. Remember, Jodi is the most dangerous being ever (not even human, donchaknow), and she can simultaneously charm AND kill all other prisoners. No other inmate at Perryville can possibly be as evil as the Arias-creature. She'll be embraced by all her new BFFs, who will bow to their new leader and both love and fear her, is how it's supposed to go.

It's not letting me sign up from my phone for verdict text.. Can somebody Super nice text me when or if it comes in? I will PM you my phone number

That reminds me of JM's mention to Fonseca/Geffner iirc that JA's correspondence with Ryan Burns was "salacious". Either JM didn't choose to show jurors those messages, or JSS found them too prejudicial. To me, JA back in CA exchanging steamy emails with RB shows she was a free agent actively seeking her next free-ride, not being "guilted" by TA to keep in touch, much less come visit him.

Couldn't agree more.

Okay I know I am naive about a few things......but I wish there was some way to change the whole legal system. I think of Caylee and how JB blamed George for everything, past and present. This case and the online blah blah blah (I refuse to use the Defenses favorite word "P") I don't think Defense should be allowed to create reasonable doubt by any means, make up whatever. re: Defense - we found some photos, here they are... not we found some photos and that shows blah blah blah. I really think this is a USA thing. I don't think, or let me say, I wonder if other Countries allow defense attorneys to say anything to create reasonable doubt without facts of some sort to back it up? Again, Caylee and what JB said in his opening statement and how he never presented anything to back it up. Okay that's all. JMO Oh and this is not against any of our wonderful Lawyers

You can't do it in the US either. Ethically, JB must have thought Casey would take the stand and tell her BS story. Or perhaps he thought George would crack and confess on the stand. Assuming he was following the rules of ethics.

I asked my mom what she would do if it were me. She said she would never support me as no child of hers would do something that evil. Trust me, she means it, And I am an only child.

If it was my daughter whom did this, I would be sitting with Travis's family and dedicating all my emotions to their family for justice. I would be the first to let me child know I would never support such a thing. My children have already been told, well my oldest which are 11 and 10 that if they every do anything from shop lifting to breaking a law I will be the first one to turn them in.

she doesn't have any proprietary rights in prison or already convicted felon does she AZL? Haden didn't need permission to air that footage. He only made deals with her for her interview like promising not to show her stripes to gain her trust for in person interview. Thats why he says "keep rolling" when she walks out and he shows her full body shot. Doubt she has any rights to ownership of her song. Plus, it is Madonnas song, so doesn't Madonna have the rights to who sings her songs
/?

I worked with one of the producer/co-writers of that song (and many other M songs), I was a personal assistant and did mostly paperwork, can't say much at all due to a confidentiality agreement I had to sign but I can say this: I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna already has her lawyers on this. JA has zero rights to anything connected to that song, except a potential future lawsuit.

That is all well and good but no one can say what they would do in this situation unless they are in it. I think it is a shame when people treat the family of the murderer as badly as the murderer. When you have children you realize you don't have as much control over them as you think. I think that JA was out of control early and fast. And I think that her mom may feel guilty that she should have done more. I won't take apart a mum for trying to find something redeeming in her child.

From Troy Hayden:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 16s16 seconds ago

#JodiArias mother Sandy will be there when verdict is read.

Other family members are a question mark right now.

----Geez, Troy seems to be "in the loop" more than the defense :cheer: Kiefer !

It's the government. If they can make $$$ off it, I believe they'd sell anything. There is a bizarro market for murderer relics.

I would think that this program would not be available for murderers/violent offenders, but I have a feeling she will fare well in GP/minimum security. Although, there is speculation that JA will probably stay in a maximum security prison because of her noteriety if given LWOP.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias mother Sandy will be there when verdict is read. Other family members are a question mark right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt