VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're waiting, an example of the art projects CMJA will get to do if she gets Life... someone mentioned they have Origami at the prison.. Jodi's ORIGAMI :ninja1.jpgninja2.jpg

From Kraft:
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

Still nada nada nada at #jodiarias waiting for verdict. #fox10phoenix

Hi Tulessa I heard your call in to Tricia's show when she interviewed Chris. Your accent was very distinctive. Did you hear Tricia's recent interview with Paul Sanders? He explained that on his jury two of them lost their jobs very early on in the trial due to the schedule. The judge called their employers and got them reinstated but things remained tense. He mentioned how very little they were paid by the court and this jury may indeed NEED to stick to their schedule as they have been counting on their being able to work their jobs on Fridays since October as they NEED that one day of pay. Truly. There is always a reason people do things even though it may not be readily apparent to the onlooker. I wonder how much people take heed to Tricia's requests as a co owner of Websleuths? She was imploring folks to please stop the bashing of Chris and Sky. It must feel odd to invite someone into your home; as it were, and have your other company bash them at the dinner table. Thank you for being kind to Sky and Chris. It matters!

Here is Chris on Jeff's show today, March 2, 2015 http://www.spreecast.com/events/the-gold-patrol-chris-hughes-on-jodi
Zoey, while I respect your relationship with the Hughes family, Tricia is quite capable of monitoring her website. There has been NO bashing of the Hughes family today. Just because someone doesn't agree with them selling a book, doesn't make it a bash. It's just an opinion, which we are allowed to have at WS. JMO

ETA: if you feel a post is inappropriate, there is an alert button to report it to the mods. Hope that helps.

From Gold Patrol:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 11m 11 minutes ago

#jodiarias Nothing noteworthy to report.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 3m 3 minutes ago

OPINION TIME: What's going on in that deliberation room?

-----Oh to be a fly on the wall in there !!!

No Steely, don't go! We need your humor. Sorry you aren't feeling well. :(

Thanks, but I'm like Roseanneroseannadanna, it's always something. :giggle:

Nothing that will kill me, just makes me uncomfortable for awhile. Some sleep will be nice and it will make them announce that a verdict has been reached in about five minutes.

It's been fun playin' witcha all today. See ya later. :eek:fftobed: :seeya:

At least every hour ticking by gets us closer to - SOMETHING - and Arias closer to Perryville.

:seeya: Well everyone, JMO but I do not think there will be a verdict this evening.

I have to leave now ... and check back with y'all later !

:seeya:

No jury questions. Positive? Negative? :sigh:

Dang, thought if I did some cleaning I might come back to a verdict.

Now I have to go do more. Hope it's today!

Chris and Sky Hughes are off limits here? Really??.....they and their relationship to Travis was a big part of portions of this retrial and the trial itself....

Why would talking about Chris or Sky Hughes be off limits? Who said that?

Zoey, while I respect your relationship with the Hughes family, Tricia is quite capable of monitoring her website. There has been NO bashing of the Hughes family today. Just because someone doesn't agree with them selling a book, doesn't make it a bash. It's just an opinion, which we are allowed to have at WS. JMO

ETA: if you feel a post is inappropriate, there is an alert button to report it to the mods. Hope that helps.

You have totally lost me. Maybe I need to take a nap!! I'll wait for justice though. :)

DH called to ask if I "needed" anything on his way home. Translation: Do I want wine for tonight? :blushing: DH is worried about another hung jury...

If the jury is going to call it quits at 4:30, they've got about an hour left to deliberate.

Thanks, but I'm like Roseanneroseannadanna, it's always something. :giggle:

Nothing that will kill me, just makes me uncomfortable for awhile. Some sleep will be nice and it will make them announce that a verdict has been reached in about five minutes.

It's been fun playin' witcha all today. See ya later. :eek:fftobed: :seeya:

Sleep well, feel better and see ya later on the night shift

No jury questions. Positive? Negative? :sigh:

JMO I think it MIGHT simply show that these jurors are very methodical and going over everything from the past 5 months. Not necessarily negative....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1