VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TNN: Trial News Now ‏@NewsTrial 27s27 seconds ago
Approx. 1hr remaining for deliberations. #JodiArias #VerdictWatch

I was off line for a couple of days (under the weather) and I may have missed this but has there been any speculation, guesses, thoughts on who everyone thinks was chosen as foreperson? I know we don't know but was wondering if there are any strong feelings on what juror was chosen. Just wanted to see how accurate we are when we learn the juror number.

Yeah no, this won't do. They better get it together tomorrow. Whomever is holding out better have an epiphany tonight.

I just have a feeling that more want to vote for life this time instead of the death penalty. I do feel that some think she was abused by Travis and/or her parents and that the BPD made her unable to control some of her actions, even though we know that's not true.

I keep getting irritated at my dearest lovely friends for texting me. One of them even asked me if I was upset with them cause I didn't respond, lol. I do love them so, but

giphy.gif

I've dropped all of my friends, family, and even a retail store I own off of my Twitter feed today because I get so disappointed when I receive a twitter alert and it's not about the verdict :( I'll add them back, hopefully soon :)

Dumb question. .... they keep deliberating like daily, not Fridays and weekends and non courtdays till they get a verdict or decide they're dead locked, right? There's no set limit, right?

Right.

Not even any Llamas to distract us today.

Went to work and just came back here to see no verdict yet. Other than that has anything exciting taken place?

One of the jurors brought a bag of cookies in. I think we all know what that means.

Maybe they want JA to sweat before coming in with their verdict.

can't help but think if a man done exactly what jodi did to travis to a female he'd have metaphorically been hung drawn and quartered before the end of 2013.

anyone who thinks jodi is a wilting flower is delusional

You have totally lost me. Maybe I need to take a nap!! I'll wait for justice though. :)

There was something the other night. People were really getting on the Hughes and Tricia stepped in to say for the bashing to stop. It had to do with Beth's website and the moderator over there. He reported something that Sky supposedly said. It got a little out of hand and since it was a rumor, everyone was told to knock it off. :wink: Having an opinion or talking about them, in my book, is not bashing them. The other night, it was because it was a rumor of something Sky "might" have said. It would be very odd if they or off limits to speak about since they are a huge part of this case. Clearly, we will all have opinions about their book, pending interviews, etc. Since there are many radio shows with them included, I don't think we would be banned from discussing them at WS. JMO

I think If we don't have a verdict here In the next hour it isn't coming today at all

I agree. I have a feeling they will deliberate for awhile now. After a 3 day weekend, they may have started from scratch again.

Can someone confirm if they asked for JAs 18 day marathon transcript/video? If so, they'll be awhile.

concerning jury questions...just curious what everyone thought about the jury questions ...i think there were three one about the working through lunch and another about an alternate "really" wanting to be on the jury and one that is on being interested in "trading spots" with that alternate. Did anyone else hear that and if so...reaction? I found it very odd if true and sort of makes me think one would rather not cast a vote and therefore doubt that one is going for DP...any other reactions? Or is it just something I thought I heard?

I don't think they're off limits, I just thought it was unsubstantiated rumours we couldn't discuss .. am I right?

Beats the heck out of me. I'm guessing something must have been misinterpreted somewhere along the line, since they're discussed pretty routinely without the need of any clean up crew. :)

Along those lines, I truly don't want to hear from either of them during verdict watch. SOB if quotes from them start popping up here.

I was off line for a couple of days (under the weather) and I may have missed this but has there been any speculation, guesses, thoughts on who everyone thinks was chosen as foreperson? I know we don't know but was wondering if there are any strong feelings on what juror was chosen. Just wanted to see how accurate we are when we learn the juror number.

Nope, MK must have lost his Bat Phone, or they (DT) booted him out of the club.

Qucik question didn't AZL say the jury gets everything from both trials? So BK posting about this jury not aware of the premediation is what they'll find out about it now?

I think Chris said they were going to pay off the expenses related to self-publishing the book and then give the rest of the money (if there was any) to one of Travis's charities.

I can't remember the name of the charity, but it was an official LDS one involving small loans to members to help them further their education and become self-sufficient. Focus was on vocational ed iirc, and loans are available to LDS members world-wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper